New York City / NY / Brooklyn / CT / Northern NJ Anyone?

QuantumSheep

See You Real Soon!
Hi DISers! Sooooooo ... as you've probably guessed by now, I'm looking to organize a meet in the New York City area sometime this summer ... anyone game?

:grouphug:

Take care and have a blessed day!

If you happen to plan something the weekend of August 4th, I'll be in town and will try to attend.

Not sure when would be a good time to do this, but I figured the perfect place to meet might be Alfredo's of Rome in Rockefeller Center, the same restaurant which is located in Epcot's Italy pavilion!

Might have to swing by the World of Disney store after that and get some Mickey chocolate ...

Any other ideas? How else could we make it Disney-related?

Count me in. Will have lots of free time and little money, as I just quit my job to stay at home with DS. It sounds like fun. we are in Bay Ridge but taking the subway into city would be fine. Any ideas on where you would like to have meet?

Not sure when would be a good time to do this, but I figured the perfect place to meet might be Alfredo's of Rome in Rockefeller Center, the same restaurant which is located in Epcot's Italy pavilion!
Might have to swing by the World of Disney store after that and get some Mickey chocolate ...

This is sad. I work at Rockefeller Center and never knew that. :sad2:

Ha ha ha ... well, you learn something new everyday! It's kind of off to the side of Rockefeller Center, if that's any consolation ... 49th Street between 5th & 6th. It's kind of surreal eating at an Alfredo's in the middle of NYC ... !

So, is a dinner sometime in July in order?

:stir:

Ha ha ha ... well, you learn something new everyday! It's kind of off to the side of Rockefeller Center, if that's any consolation ... 49th Street between 5th & 6th. It's kind of surreal eating at an Alfredo's in the middle of NYC ... !

So, is a dinner sometime in July in order?

:stir:

We'll be in Lake George during July.

Alfredo's of Rome is a great place to meet! We were just there at Christmas time. The is a room downstairs that can accomidate a nice size group.:grouphug: Please let me know when this may take place.

We're from Orange County NY & would love to come! Let us know when!:goodvibes

Will do! From what I'm hearing on here, it's looking like one day in August, hopefully a nice balmy Saturday or Sunday ... :smickey: Anyone have any preferences this far out?

If you can pick a date that doesn't fall into our vacation, that would be great. If majority rules, maybe we can catch you next time:goodvibes

Count me in. Will have lots of free time and little money, as I just quit my job to stay at home with DS. It sounds like fun. we are in Bay Ridge but taking the subway into city would be fine. Any ideas on where you would like to have meet?
I live in Bay Ridge too! Nice to know there are other DISers nearby!

This ia a GREAT idea and i have been trying to get one organized for a while- i'd love to help you plan it fi you need any help!!!!!

My husband works in Rock Center too! What a small world, even on the DIS!

I am about a hour and 15 mins away. But I go into the city a lot . I would love to go myself. Sounds like fun. And I havent been in the disney store in NYc in over a year. I would love to go back!

Well I live on the Lower East Side and would love to meet up. Though we will be in WDW from August 22nd- September 8th. So just let me know what the plans are going to be.

Well let's see ... personally I think Simbee3 should take all of us along to WDW and we'll have our meetup there!! :goofy:

But if that isn't an option, let's try to a Saturday or Sunday afternoon/evening in the first half of August (i.e. August 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, or 19) ... so what I need from all of you is to start posting your preferences -- which day(s), time preference (i.e. 2PM vs. 5PM), how many people you'll be bringing along, and so on. We'll try to have a day picked soon so we can make reservations!!

Can't wait to hear from everyone -- !
Scott

I'm good for whatever day in August...whatever is good for everyone else I will be there, its a mere train ride away. Our best bet would probably be to have an early dinner just so it isn't so busy, right? If any planning help is needed i'm here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter