New Year's Room Block

iluvasoldier

Mouseketeer
Ok ladies,

As it nears my wedding I'm getting worried about meeting my room block. The last time the roomblock lady e-mailed me was October 2nd and I only had 2 rooms that had been blocked by guest :scared1: I'm worried about having to pay for the unused rooms.

so if any of you are looking for Discounts for New Years, my room block is available.

The Grand Floridian is $356.63/night
Coronado Springs is $156.38/night
All-star Music $85.88/night

or if you've already made a reservation for that time and don't mind PMing me your conformation number that'd be awesome!

Don't sweat it yet. That was over a month ago, and your wedding's not for several weeks. People slack off and put off till the last minute. Send your people a friendly reminder of when your room block is released. You can ask for an update on the room block, too. The woman in charge of my room block always got back to me by the next day at latest.

Don't sweat it yet. That was over a month ago, and your wedding's not for several weeks. People slack off and put off till the last minute. Send your people a friendly reminder of when your room block is released. You can ask for an update on the room block, too. The woman in charge of my room block always got back to me by the next day at latest.

yea except the discounted rooms end Dec 4th so time is ticking. If they don't book witht he discounted rates many of them will choose to stay off property.

Do you have the roomblock ladies e-mail?

Just reply to your last update. There's a lot of turnover and changing of roles in the weddings department, so we may not have been dealing with the same people.

And emphasize to your guests that there's a deadline for the discount, and that it is peak season so once the deadline hits, the discount will not be available and the rooms no longer guaranteed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter