New Years Plan's are starting to come together

nickapoohiluvu

Earning My Ears
:wave2:I must be touched in the head to take Thing 1 and Thing 2 to Disneyland for New Years :-)rotfl2:), but the plan is starting to come together. We're overnighting at Embassy Suites North on December 29 and plan to check into PPH bright and early in time to get to park opening on the 30th. :cool1:

I'm debating about trying to get there for EMH but think we'll skip that the first morning so we can concentrate on our favorites - POTC, HMH, Indiana Jones and Splash Mountain. I need to check on Embassy Suites Breakfast hours and if they start at 7 am we'll skip it and be going to Goofy's Kitchen for Brunch to celebrate Thing 1's birthday. pixiedust: If we can get a good breakfast at ES, then it'll be Goofy's Kitchen for dinner. A alternative to ES breakfast would be to eat at Whitewater Snacks. That might just work and I would have one less phone call to make...

On New Year's Eve, we'll go back to Disneyland and will take advantage of EMH, if offered, and definitely do all the Fantasyland rides. I plan on ordering Touring Plans and we'll definitely have a plan of attack for the day! I'm thinking to grab a quick breakfast at Whitewater Snacks and do dinner at Carnation Café during the parade. Thing 1 and Thing 2 want to whoop it up and stay late for the New Year's Fireworks.

We'll do breakfast at Storytellers and go California Adventures on New Years Day and our final day will be at Disneyland to re-do our favorites. Then we'll grab a sandwich at Earl of Sandwich and drive home. :drive:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter