New Years Fantasy Ballyhoo Bash 2012-2013

I'm sure I will focus on this cruise once my Alaskan cruise is done.

Just sent you a PM about joining the FE group.

There will be 3 of us -- myself (Nancy), my DH Bruce and our DS Tim. We are celebrating Tim's college graduation (BSE in Electrical Engineering) and his 23rd birthday. It's the TIM trip!

Just sent you a PM about joining the FE group.

There will be 3 of us -- myself (Nancy), my DH Bruce and our DS Tim. We are celebrating Tim's college graduation (BSE in Electrical Engineering) and his 23rd birthday. It's the TIM trip!

Just responded.

Welcome!

Hey everyone... played with tshirt idea today here's my idea....

The Front:

tshirtfront.jpg

The Back

tshirtback.jpg

Price:

Small - XL is $9.73
XXL is $11.72
Prices will change depending on what they are running for a sale but will remain within a dollar or so.

What do you guys think?

By the way tomorrow is our 7mo. mark!!! but who's counting! :rolleyes1

After being drafted as the FE Captain on the “New Year’s Fantasy Ballyhoo Bash 2012-2013” Facebook page ... I have accepted and will begin to muddle my way through as a first time FE Captain.

If you wish to participate in the Fish Extender gift exchange group, please message me your DIS name, cabin number, your e-mail address, the family's last name, the number of people participating along with each of the individual’s name, age, and 3 things that they like/love Disney. Also please note any Allergies. If you are celebrating anything or anything else you wish to share.

I will then circulate a list of the participants to those participating, please keep in mind that the list is fluid until after the final payment date but it will give those of us who like to make their FE gifts a general idea of those wanting to participate.

FYI - I don't believe in assigning delivery days, I prefer the flexibility of delivering when I feel like it as opposed to when someone tells me too... (some times I do part of the ship on one day and the rest the next, other times I delivered a small gift every day) :flower3:

Hi All! I'll be on the Fantasy NYE cruise and I just heard about Fish Extender exchanges for the first time today (I'm brand new to DISboards and it will only be my 2nd Disney Cruise). The FE sounds like a lot of fun and I want to participate! :woohoo: But when I tried to send the PM to sign up I got this message: "To be able to send PMs your post count must be 10 or greater." :confused3

Is there another way to sign up? Like if I join the FB group perhaps? I don't want to do willy nilly posts 9 more times when I don't have much to say just to be able to join the exchange.

Thanks in advance!

The Front:

tshirtfront.jpg

The Back

tshirtback.jpg

Price:

Small - XL is $9.73
XXL is $11.72
Prices will change depending on what they are running for a sale but will remain within a dollar or so.

What do you guys think?

Great look and great prices!

Hi All! I'll be on the Fantasy NYE cruise and I just heard about Fish Extender exchanges for the first time today (I'm brand new to DISboards and it will only be my 2nd Disney Cruise). The FE sounds like a lot of fun and I want to participate! :woohoo: But when I tried to send the PM to sign up I got this message: "To be able to send PMs your post count must be 10 or greater." :confused3

Is there another way to sign up? Like if I join the FB group perhaps? I don't want to do willy nilly posts 9 more times when I don't have much to say just to be able to join the exchange.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome! You can join through FB also but please feel free to post away here. You'll be at 10 before you know it.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, wellcome to our cruise and also welcome to the Disboard. :goodvibes

Really glad you found us, you will se how a Disney Cruise Fun begins many days before the actual cruise. To up count your post tell us about your previous cruise and about if you know your plans before or after this cruise, or ask us anything you need to enquire. Each one in a different post :lmao:

The Front:

tshirtfront.jpg

The Back

tshirtback.jpg

Price:

Small - XL is $9.73
XXL is $11.72

What do you guys think?

I like them :thumbsup2

Welcome!

Just keep posting on until you get to10. ;)

The Front:

tshirtfront.jpg

The Back

tshirtback.jpg

Price:

Small - XL is $9.73
XXL is $11.72

What do you guys think?

LOVE THEM!!:thumbsup2

Hi everyone

I have been chatting to Manny (MRAven) on "another" site but thought I would join in the fun over on here too!

Me and my boyfriend will be on the cruise - very excited - 7 months today!!

I am Lizzie - 32 (at the time of cruise)
Boyfriend - Mark - 30

This will be our second Disney (or any!) cruise, the first being the inaugural Alaskan in May last year. After that we were completely hooked!! The Alaskan was pretty manic with loads of excursions and early mornings - this cruise for us is all about rest and relaxation, hopefully in the sunshine!

Have sent a request to joint the facebook group too

Hi everyone

I have been chatting to Manny (MRAven) on "another" site but thought I would join in the fun over on here too!

Boyfriend - Mark - 30

This will be our second Disney (or any!) cruise, the first being the inaugural Alaskan in May last year. After that we were completely hooked!! The Alaskan was pretty manic with loads of excursions and early mornings - this cruise for us is all about rest and relaxation, hopefully in the sunshine!

Hi Princess Ploppy :yay:

So glad to see you here :dance3: and on a great day too, 7 months to go day :goodvibes

See you in FB :cheer2:

Hi everyone

Boyfriend - Mark - 30

Welcome! I'm getting ready for the Alaskan in less than a month. :yay::yay::yay: It will be a much more active cruise than our usual tropical ones.

Hi everyone

Boyfriend - Mark - 30

Welcome Lizzie and Mark!

Hi, wellcome to our cruise and also welcome to the Disboard. :goodvibes

Really glad you found us, you will se how a Disney Cruise Fun begins many days before the actual cruise. To up count your post tell us about your previous cruise and about if you know your plans before or after this cruise, or ask us anything you need to enquire. Each one in a different post :lmao:

:rotfl2: at "Each one in a different post." Actually now that I've been accepted to the FB group (Thank you!) I can relax and take my time on my 10 minimum posts. Thank you all for your warm welcomes :grouphug: and I will continue to post here as well.

I'm really excited about the Fantasy! And I'm also looking forward to planning my future Disney adventures (hence how I found DISboards). Oh and looking forward to building up my own Disney history and countdowns like I see so many other members have. :thumbsup2

I just sent you my e-mail address in a personal message. You can get me your FE data that way. Welcome aboard!!!! Denise

Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter