New Year's Eve ?

MomLC

We Love Our Princess
Where do you think is the best place to celebrate New Year's Eve in WDW?:santa:

We celebrated NYE at Epcot this year - it was amazing! :) The fireworks at Midnight were absolutely amazing! :) It is busy but there is a really fun atmosphere. :)

i vote for epcot also...we have celebrated new years there a few times, and it is wonderful...granted its very crowded, but its crowded everywhere in WDW at Christmas/New Years time:goodvibes

Our New Year Eve trip we made sure to be at Magic Kingdom and it was amazing! The CMs passed out free top hats and noise makers and we found a spot behind the castle (since we are always in front of the castle for fireworks and Wishes) It was definitely not as crowded behind the castle and we got to know the families around us as we waited for midnight. It was a great location right in front of Dumbo where we could look up and see fireworks all the way around us! Amazing!:thumbsup2

Epcot.

We usually have a wonderful friend who's really good about these things get us ressies at a restaraunt in World Showcase 180 days out, and then find a spot for the fireworks. They're incredible!

If you go to the MK on the 30th you'll see a preview of the MK NYE fireworks. We've done that for a number of years, and it's good. MK is just too busy for us, even given how may times we've been at WDW for NYE.

It's lotsa fun. We'll probably miss NYE this year, as my youngest DD's college break (if she goes where she's leaning) is early... basically the whole month of December, and back right after New Years.. too tough to get back home and then to school in that short period of time.:goodvibes

I loved my NYE at DHS this year! They handed out the hats and noise makers also. Mulch, Sweat, and Shears (their house rock band) provided the soundtrack for the fireworks behind the Hat. And the Osborne lights are still running. They actually start a little after midnight because the EPCOT fireworks are so loud! Overall, it was a really exciting atmosphere. I second seeing the 'preview' night of the MK fireworks. I watched from the Polynesian beach and they are wonderful!

Not sure what your preferences are but my wife and I went to Atlantic Dance Hall on the Boardwalk and had a good time. They have a New Years party there with a very large toast at midnight. You can then see the Epcot fireworks from the porch.

Our New Year Eve trip we made sure to be at Magic Kingdom and it was amazing! The CMs passed out free top hats and noise makers and we found a spot behind the castle (since we are always in front of the castle for fireworks and Wishes) It was definitely not as crowded behind the castle and we got to know the families around us as we waited for midnight. It was a great location right in front of Dumbo where we could look up and see fireworks all the way around us! Amazing!:thumbsup2

We've only been to WDW on NYE once, but when we went, we were at MK, right behind the castle as well. It was a great place, IMO! Still right in the center of everything, a great spot for fireworks, but not AS crowded as the front of the castle.

Maybe one day we'll be able to take my NYE baby there for her birthday. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter