New Years Eve

PatMcDuck

DIS Veteran
Are there any ADRs left for NYE anywhere?

I can't get thru online for DEC 31. System busy. We will take Rainforest, t Rex, etc. Anything!

Thanks all!

I was able to get Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom for the pooh character dinner. We are going to be in MK all day of course and through the night for the NYE festivities, so I was trying to make a lunch ADR for somewhere else in MK, but the system online keeps giving me error codes or busy messages, and the phone rep couldn't pull anything up either. Very frustrating. I was able to get all of my signature dining secured though for 12/30 and 1/1...

try calling instead of on-line, I know that Christmas Day had a hang up for online boolings for a lot of people and those who called in were able to get a lot of places. We personally lucked out and got LeCellier for NYE and DH days he's not so sure he wants it..lol...just wait, he will be so glad that he has ANYTHING he will be :worship: me

If you want T-Rex call them directly at (407) 828-8739. If you want Rainforest call either (407) 827-8500 (Downtown Disney) or (407) 938-9100 (Animal Kingdom). They are not owned or operated by Disney, so you can make direct ADRs with them (most of which are not available through Disney Reservations).

I just checked on line and there s availability at quite a few places...I was looking at times after 7 pm tho...saw sci-fi, 50'prime time, mama melrose, nine dragons, coral reef, the plaza MK) , lots of places, hope it works out for you!

If you aren't on the dining plan, you might want to check out Shula's at the Swan and dolphin.

I agree to definitely call. The online system isn't always the most reliable. I called last Saturday and got Teppen Edo (exactly where we wanted!)

I wanted Le Cellier for NYE since we are spending it at Epcot but couldn't get in. Got Chefs de France instead. (And for Le Cellier for another day!) I just wanted to make sure we had a restaurant in Epcot since that is where we are going to be and I didn't want to leave the park once we get there.

I couldn't get the online system to work yesterday...kept giving me an error code. I did call and I got 50s Prime Time for NYE. However, I had to take a really early dinner 4:30. It was that or later than 7. I have three kids, and that wouldn't work for us, so we took the early dinner. I don't want to miss any festivities at DHS during the evening!

try calling instead of on-line, I know that Christmas Day had a hang up for online boolings for a lot of people and those who called in were able to get a lot of places.
I was unable to get Marrakesh online for NYE when my 90+10 opened up on Monday. I kept on getting an error message. I called and got it at the exact time we wanted with no problem.

We personally lucked out and got LeCellier for NYE and DH days he's not so sure he wants it..lol...just wait, he will be so glad that he has ANYTHING he will be :worship: me
Oooooh! The Holy Grail for NYE :worship:. We are not worthy :worship:! Your DH will be so :woohoo: that you have a reservation once he sees how crowded it will be. I was on another thread where someone said that if they didn't get one of two specific restaurants for NYE that she (and her extended family, 17 in all) was just going to eat CS :eek:. I don't think she believed me when I tried to tell her that was a very, very bad idea :rolleyes1.

We got Chefs de France for NYE at 12pm. :woohoo: We really wanted Le Cellier but no luck. Oh well!

We booked online and had no problem. We have conformation emails and ref numbers and such and I even rang them as well just to confirm and they have us on the system so all SEEMS well. Just hoping that nothing goes wrong! :P

I was unable to get Marrakesh online for NYE when my 90+10 opened up on Monday. I kept on getting an error message. I called and got it at the exact time we wanted with no problem.

Oooooh! The Holy Grail for NYE :worship:. We are not worthy :worship:! Your DH will be so :woohoo: that you have a reservation once he sees how crowded it will be. I was on another thread where someone said that if they didn't get one of two specific restaurants for NYE that she (and her extended family, 17 in all) was just going to eat CS :eek:. I don't think she believed me when I tried to tell her that was a very, very bad idea :rolleyes1.

ahhhh, you are too kind :flower3: it was just...there...when I asked about it, the CM was so nice as she said, well, we can check,,,and BAM! She asked if 7 pm would be fine,,,ummmm, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:( tho I think now that mayeb 8-8:30 would have been better) DS is a little miffed as he wanted Sci Fi and to be at DHS..I pretty much said I was keeping LC, and if anyone wanted out, speak now so I could adjust the party size on our ressie. You could hear a pin drop. I can see DS prefeernce, he is all about TSM, and he thinks everyone will be at MK and Epcot making DHS the better spot..but I think I like the plan of Epcot that night to absorb the crowds. It's NYE..he can get up early, hit DHS for his ride, come back and nap and then hit Epcot..me, I'm FINALLY going to try the cheese soup! We have never eaten there, maybe that is why the :wizard: was sprinking down on us.

I booked Le Cellier for 7:25pm on NYE online thanks to my super awesome lightning fast touchpad skillz. :woohoo:

We got Chefs de France for NYE at 12pm. :woohoo: We really wanted Le Cellier but no luck. Oh well!

We booked online and had no problem. We have conformation emails and ref numbers and such and I even rang them as well just to confirm and they have us on the system so all SEEMS well. Just hoping that nothing goes wrong! :P

CdF is our favorite at EPCOT, especially for the ambiance (and now Remy, too!). The food is excellent. I would not be disappointed at all. NYE at EPCOT is an experience. We were there for the millennium celebration and the lights did not go out at midnight. :)

I had the same problem at 6 am (EDT) this morning. Called right when the phone lines opened at 7 am and got the ressie at Fulton's Crab that we wanted :cool1:- going to the NYE Cirque show..... but yes, it was crazy this morning:scared1:

Online was crazy.I was on from 4am last nite.Was only able to get my NYE ADRs @ 7am on the phone.See you @ the Wave.

Jan 1-5 was difficult to find my time slots online at places we wanted but everyone seems happy so far.

A bit of advice if you plan on staying all day...take as long as you can with meals.

I set the alarm for 2:50 am yesterday & when I got on at 3 am, I had a choice of times available at quite a few different places (except Le Cellier of course). I ended up booking Nine Dragons for 9pm, since my family actually loves it there. When I checked on-line later in the afternoon, there were STILL a choice of places & times available. I was surprised, because I thought Epcot would be booked solid for NYE. So glad I got up before 3am! :sad2:

Made NYE adr online monday at Kouzzina at 8pm....we will stick around Boardwalk after and watch fireworks from DHS and Epcot from there..did this last year and it was great...got to beat the crowds out also.

Connears

I got a reservation at 9 Dragons for 7p.m. I'm a little nervous about this reservation since there is no consistent good or bad reviews. But when my DH and I looked at the menu and he saw General Tso's steamed dumplings there was no changing his mind. Can't wait! First trip to Disney without kids!!! :cool1::drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter