New Year's Eve

Sidhuri

Earning My Ears
My dining booking window opens October 2. We've been at Disney one other time for New Year's Eve and were able to book "special" dining reservations at Narcoosee's well before the 90 day mark. I have not seen an announcement regarding any of Disney's NYE information for this year.

Does anyone know if dining for NYE has been announced and/or if I can book dinner for that night before my 90 day window?

Thank you!

I made my ADRs for New Years Eve and had to wait until my 90 +10 day window. I haven't heard of any "special" dinner offers for that evening, except California Grill. That dinner is priced at $450pp. And we can not do that being a party of 7. Please let me know if you find any other "special" dinners for that evening.

Ditto with us....our window opened September 28 and we made ours (SciFi drivein) at that time.

I booked Narcooseess for NYE but I had to call to do it. There is no information anywhere except what they gave me over the phone. It's like a big secret Disney is keeping. PM me if you want more info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter