New years eve OKW

diamondect4

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disney the week of New Year's Eve. I know it will be crowded and we usually drive to the park when we stay at OKW because there are too many bus stops. But do your think it will be too crowded to park? I have never been this time of year.

We are going to Disney the week of New Year's Eve. I know it will be crowded and we usually drive to the park when we stay at OKW because there are too many bus stops. But do your think it will be too crowded to park? I have never been this time of year.

We'll be there in that week too for the first time. I've been reading that using Disney Transportation is the suggested way to go. Even though it'll be crowded in the buses and bus stops too, it should be better than driving, parking, and specially getting back to you hotel!!
We'll be taking the buses that day to and from Epcot. Positive attitude!! :thumbsup2

Are you doing MK on NYE? DO NOT DRIVE! :sad2:

The traffic is horrible. Long lines for ferries and monorails to TTC. Long lines for trams to parking lot. Then the horror begins..Trying to leave. It will be bumper to bumper and it will take you an hour just to get to the car care center! :sad1:

You are much better off taking WDW Transportation. They charter extra buses from all over Florida for this time of year. They keep special lanes open for bus only. The OKW bus uses the back exit by Fort Wilderness, that avoids quite a bit of traffic.

I've sworn only to do NYE at MK if we are staying at BLT. And that's been great! :yay:

The rest of the week you should be fine driving and parking. Except MK on 12/30 which also has "NYE" fireworks.

HTH, Steve. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter