New Years Eve Events?

all4wdw

Mouseketeer
For the New Years double dip cruise the cruise schedule had originally said that pirate night was on New Years Eve but now it says that it is the night before, my question now is if anyone knows if New Years Eve will be formal night?

We did a New Year's double dip on the Dream last year and New Year's Eve was formal night and our Pirate Night was the following night. Also, they did fireworks for Pirate Night only (not New Year's Eve).
Have fun! We will be on the Fantasy to celebrate 2013! pixiedust:

We did a New Year's double dip on the Dream last year and New Year's Eve was formal night and our Pirate Night was the following night. Also, they did fireworks for Pirate Night only (not New Year's Eve).
Have fun! We will be on the Fantasy to celebrate 2013! pixiedust:

So dose that mean they did nothing special for New Years Eve?????

Last NYE cruise I went on they gave party favors and there was parties in all the different areas. As a family we went on deck. That was 2000-2001.

We were on the Magic NYE 09-10. It was semi formal night but a lot of people wore their formal wear. They had a special NYE menu. They had party hats for everyone at dinner. They did fireworks that night- in fact we could see lots of fireworks off the coast of Miami. They had a big deck party and walked around with souvenir glasses of champagne and sparkling apple juice. They also had CMs walking around with finger foods. I'm not a huge NYE fan but it was so much fan. A very magical atmosphere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter