New Years Eve buffet at EPCOT

Debs Hill

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any more information about this.....its a buffet at Worldshowcase, Fantasia themed....do you know what the menu is for $60+ per head? Has it been offered on previous years? Anyone done it?
Debsxx:cheer2:

Does anyone have any more information about this.....its a buffet at Worldshowcase, Fantasia themed....do you know what the menu is for $60+ per head? Has it been offered on previous years? Anyone done it?
Debsxx:cheer2:

We are booked this for our upcoming Christmas/New Years trip. I called the dining reservation line to book and they told me the menu. I don't remember it but if it wasn't good, I wouldn't have booked it lol. They have had it for a few years but I have no idea how it is as I haven't been to Disney for the holidays since 2005.

I just did a quick search and found this on disneyfoodblog about the menu last year: "Also at Epcot, for more casual family fun, World Showplace is hosting “Fantasia 2011,” a tribute to Walt Disney’s exceptional fusion of sight and sound. Inspired by memorable scenes from Disney’s classic animated feature films, “Fantasia” and “Fantasia 2000,” this delightful evening is fun for the whole family.
The menu includes salads, pulled pork, lobster and seafood pie, thyme-roasted chicken, braised beef, a pasta station and lots of gooey desserts. For kids, there’s fried chicken, pasta, mac ‘n cheese and cupcakes for decorating."

Thanks to your posting, I did some research and booked this event this morning! There is still openings so hurry!
This price include tip and tax which is nice. I am not sure what the menu is like. I don't think it's the same as last year and I wish they post the menu for this year somewhere. But I have had tough time getting TS at Epcot on New Year's Eve and this dining event is just perfect!!

New Year's Eve at EPCOT World Show Place
December 31, 2012
4:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Adult - $64.99 plus tax (includes gratuity)
Child - $41.99 plus tax (includes gratuity)

Dessert Stations
Red Velvet Ganache and Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Minnie Key Lime, Pecan, and Pumpkin Pies
Guava Almond and Apple Turnovers
No Sugar-No Gluten Chocolate Cake
No Gluten Vegan Carrot Spice Cake
Macaroons and Cinnamon Roll Cookies
Financiers and Chocolate Tropical Fruit Bites
Display of whole Strawberries, Green Apples, Golden Pineapple, and Mango
Salted Caramel Milk and Morella Cherry Dark Drinking Chocolates with Fruit Pearls
Micro Granola and Chocolate Crisp

Kids' Station
Carrots, Cucumbers, and Ranch Dip
Baby Green Beans
Baked Mac & Cheese
Smashed Potato with Butter
Fried Chicken Fritters
Barbecue Sauce and Ketchup
Minnie Corn Dogs with Mustard
Penne Pasta
Tomato Sauce and Parmesan
Rolls and Butter

Hot Food Buffet Selections
Baby Green Beans
Sweet corn Polenta Pudding
Roasted Piquillo Peppers
Saffron Rice
Olives and Capers
Smashed Potato with Butter
Panko-baked Penne and Sausage Marinara
Chimichurri Baked Mahi
Plantain and Onions
Apple-Pear Barbecue Smoked Beef
Red Wine-braised Chicken and Mushrooms
Roasted Pork Steamship Carved and served with Dried Fruit Chutney
Apple Sauce and Brandy Jus

Soup and Salad Station
Variety of Farm Fresh Greens
Mickey Vinaigrette, Lite Vinaigrette, and Watercress Ranch Dressings
Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad
Cabbage, Carrot, and Pineapple Slaw
Fresh-baked Breads
Red Beet Hummus and Butter
Roasted Ruskin Tomato-Basil Soup
Seafood Harvest Chowder
Assorted Crackers

Any idea if you can use DDP credits for this meal?

(Sorry if already answered; I couldn't find anything on the board).

Happy Holidays!

Sorry to bump this thread but has anybody else done this and can tell me more about it? I'm really curious! Especially if it for some reason included priority seating for the fireworks!

Any idea if you can use DDP credits for this meal?
. . . 2013, DDP price is 2-TS coupons per person
. . . 2013 cash price is Adult: $68.67, Child: $44.37

Sorry to bump this thread but has anybody else done this and can tell me more about it? I'm really curious! Especially if it for some reason included priority seating for the fireworks!
. . . have not heard about priority seting for fireworks
. . . I assume it is included, but, it is not seating as it is a standing area

. . . 2013, DDP price is 2-TS coupons per person
. . . 2013 cash price is Adult: $68.67, Child: $44.37

Do you have anything in writing about acceptance of the DDP? I'm having trouble booking, because I'm being told that the DDP is NOT being accepted. TIA

Do you have anything in writing about acceptance of the DDP? I'm having trouble booking, because I'm being told that the DDP is NOT being accepted. TIA

1) I do not know to whom you spoke or from where the info flowed.
2) I can only go on the written word from the website.
3) Anything to the contrary is between the guest and CRO.
4) If they say "no", then it might be "no".
5) Unless it changed and the website was not updated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter