• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New years eve 2021-2022

lemonears6

DIS Veteran
we are thinking about going to Disneyworld for new years eve 2021-2022. we have never been before during this time. was wondering thought from others that have gone.
thank you

Me too! We are thinking about doing a split stay between Disney, Universal, and Seaworld during xmas/new years!

I have been -pre covid-.. loved it!

What to love… Holidays decor, the big fireworks show

Be prepared for - shoulder to shoulder kind of crowd, specially MK Dec 30/31

I didnt mind but still booked the dessert party to have a saved location for fireworks, and not expecting to go on many attractions those days - mostly stroll around

Planning on being there for New Years as well. For those that have gone before, in your experience is it possible to park hop on New Years Eve or just too busy? Planning on doing Epcot, but wasn't sure how quickly the park fills up and if I'd be able to start somewhere else in the morning and then hop into Epcot early afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter