New Year Resolutions??

goofiNess

Earning My Ears
I have some new year resolutions in mind, but I havent put them on paper yet. Ill try to accomplish all my goals this year and just be grateful for everything I have..I hope you all have an awesome year and that all your goals are accomplished :-)

Hey everyone - New here!

My goal is to re-lost the 25 pounds I gained since losing by job this past April. In all, I've lost about 125 pounds, but gaining this 25 back is really killing me.

Its funny, losing 125 pounds wasn't nearly as hard as it is to maintain the loss.

Hey everyone - New here!

My goal is to re-lost the 25 pounds I gained since losing by job this past April. In all, I've lost about 125 pounds, but gaining this 25 back is really killing me.

Its funny, losing 125 pounds wasn't nearly as hard as it is to maintain the loss.

Good on you for losing the 125!

I know I am probably setting myself up to fail, but I am ready to get back to where I was pre-kids for my weight. I had a great start until I started my new position back in March and it's stressful and takes up a great deal of time. And I gained back everything I lost. So tired of the extra weight. So I want to at least get back down to 130 this year. That's a respectable start and not too crazy!

Hey everyone - New here!

...well, congrats to the over-all weight loss so far! and :welcome: to the DIS!

Good on you for losing the 125!

I know I am probably setting myself up to fail, but I am ready to get back to where I was pre-kids for my weight. I had a great start until I started my new position back in March and it's stressful and takes up a great deal of time. And I gained back everything I lost. So tired of the extra weight. So I want to at least get back down to 130 this year. That's a respectable start and not too crazy!

...well, congrats to the over-all weight loss so far! and :welcome: to the DIS!

Thanks everyone!!! I kinda started today - Went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch, but then put in 30 minutes on the elliptical, and 45 minutes on the treadmill. I figure it was a wash, but better than just eating Cheesecake Factory, and doing nothing!

Mine are to work out more and to be better at staying in touch with my SIL and nephew who live in another state. I've been so bad at both!!

Mine is to lose those crazy 10 pounds that I have been trying to lose for 5 years now.

I started yesterday doing Weight Watchers at home. I figured out my points number, and found some great pages to calculate food points.

Yesterday was a PAIN! I love my sweets! But I am determined to do this, and start NOW!

I wish DH would join me. He needs to lose at least 35 pounds. But I am not going to push him. He knows he is overweight.

Add me to the list of those that want to lose unwanted pounds. My goal is to change my eating habits and move more.

I read the labels before but now I am reading the labels on everything. Recently, I *thought* I was choosing a healthy sub from Jimmy Johns. Just a plain roast beef sub. It had over 1000 mg of sodium! :eek: Couldn't believe it. That's almost a whole days worth of sodium in one sitting.

Eating out is tricky business.

This is a bit complicated but here goes: My main job is only 2 days a week & then on the other days I sometimes substitute teach. My resolution is on the days I'm not scheduled to work if I don't get called to sub I will do something to save money. I'll work on a gift from the stash of craft supplies I have or go through books to take to resale but I will do something if I'm not working to save money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter