New Wet Suit/Swim Suit Costume Glitch/Bug

Ocsurfer

Save the Earth!! Its the only planet with chocolat

Check it out!!! NEw costumes for everyone!! but once you take it off you lose it..

Can someone tell me how to post pictures...

you have them on when you are riding the water slides. there is a VMK bug that allows you to keep them on when you move the slide away. i think? go into one of those guest rooms with NEW SWIM SUIT and find out how they are doing it
:)

I entered one of those rooms and they put a water slide on the exit so when you enter you are on the water slide.They then move it away and you have the suit on.The suit only works in one room.When you leave,it will disappear.

Step 1: Put 2 ride peices going UP in the exit doorway.

Step 2: Re-enter your room. you should be sitting on the slide in your bathing suit.

Step 3: move the slide part out of the way.

Step 4: walk away from the slide, and you will still have you suit on!

seems to work best in the Briar Room and the up section has to be facing the way you come in ...

also I left my room and went to the Pirates Lobby and the suit was gone ;)

so it seems this bug is only good in the room where you get it.

You are also walking around bare foot.

i know this sounds stupid, but i put the slide pieces in my everest room and had great fun walking around in the snow barefoot screaming "Ouch! It's cold!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter