New Wedding planner. Help!

catmorgan4

Earning My Ears
In January I was told that my wedding planner, Chuck, would be quiting. Now they are telling me my new planner is new to wedding planning all together. I am stressed out because there are only three months left until my wedding and we are in the middle of everything. Not to mention that we made a special trip to Disney to meet our planner and get to know him.

Is this happening to anyone else? Should I be upset or just go with the flow? I dont know what to think. Thanks for your help!

Cat :cutie:

Go with the flow, they know what they are doing. Don't stress this is your big day!!!

I agree & I would go with the flow

New planners doesnt mean bad planners..sometimes they are so eager to please you end up getting exceptional service.

Dont let it stress you out & enjoy it...even the pros aren't perfect;)

Just because this person is new to wedding planning does not mean they are new to event planning. It's my understanding that each DFTW planner has years and years of event planning on their resumes before they are hired as DFTW planners. Notice none of the planners are fresh out of college.

Being new doesn't automatically mean they will be bad. Everyone has to start somewhere, so give them a chance.

Just stay on top of everything, and communicate with them as much as possible. I'm sure it will be fine! Good luck!

I got a new planner with less then 2 weeks before my wedding. I didn't meet her until the rehearsal. Everything went perfect. Three months is plenty of time so don't worry. Your wedding will be great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter