New website won't let me in AP site to book AP room-only discount

wishicouldgomoreofte

Mouseketeer
I have been messing with this for hours.
I called 407-WDISNEY and 407-WDWSTAY earlier, and all circuits were busy.
Fine. I finally got through to IT, and the guy was a s nice as could be, but no help. After talking, and "doing things on the back side" (whatever he did, I hope nothing that caused or exacerbated this), he said I would have to do it on the phone. I got through on the phone about an hour ago or more, and the CM may have been newer. She did some searching, asked if I wanted AP dining---?, No, AP room-only discount res. AP prices?. No, AP room-only discount res. She offered AP something else. No thanks, just AP room-only discount res. Finally, after searching awhile, she said that is only available with online booking.
Now, I don't know if this is true or not, but I have been trying to do it online for 7 hours.
Keep getting Error 400 or Error 404.
Anyone else having problems?
I guess not, or the boards would be lit up like a lightboard.
Do I need to clear my cookies or something?
What is going on?
Thanks in advance for any help. (And would really appreciate it if you would just zap the Disney Site or my computer, wherever the problem lies, and fix it.pixiedust:

Seems to be a common problem...there are several threads about it.

When I try to access pass holder resort special offers, I get redirected to the "add a new pass" page!

I had no trouble last night but went through the Candian version of the site, which is still the old website for now.
You could try to switch the version of the site you are reading (it's usually a small drop down in the bottom left corner).
However I just checked and I can't access any part of the site at all. It says the server is busy and times out.

I wonder if this means they are adding another batch of AP discounts? Right now I think they just go thru March 22 or so. With the general public deal going live on Jan 3, maybe AP deal is coming too?

At home I have upgrade to My Disney Experience and I get the new website at work I have still have the old website -but both of them wont let me get into the passholder account page. I keep getting "add a new pass" page. My profile show that I am a pass holder so I don't know what to do.

Seems to be a common problem...there are several threads about it.

When I try to access pass holder resort special offers, I get redirected to the "add a new pass" page!

This. I have had a problem like this (going to "add a passholder") for months & months, I assumed it was my computer or cookies. I was able to check AP rates yesterday & today, but once yesterday I had to sign out & sign back in to get to to work. The WDW website has been glitchy like this for me for years, I just roll with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter