New way to search for available reservations on Disney Website

cruisingkat

DIS Veteran
I just went to the Disney website to look for possible ADR's for our anniversary. I noticed a new change - you can search for a time and date and number of people and it will give you all restaurants that have an opening around that time (two hours on each side). It also gives the list of restaurants that do not have any openings in that time frame.
What a wonderful way to search - saves having to look under each restuarant and waste time!

Where is this at? I had to search to old way, by each restaurant.

Oooo...:) This is very nice. I love this new way to search! It made it so much better to look at restaurants. Too bad I already booked all our restaurants for our trip in October.

Yeah I just went there and still had to search by individual restaurant. How frustrating!

Hmmmmm I have to go check this out, I was just there last evening and I did a search for and individual restaraunt, it did give me alternatives but I did not see any place listing all that were NOT available for that time frame.:confused3

I just saw it and love it. Mind you they must still be working out the kinks because it kicked me out a few times. Anyway, I love how you can pick a date, park and either a time or meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner) Then it gives you the list of all available resturants and up to three available times. Also you can add dining plan restaurants only. Love it.

I think it is much better, you can search by location and lunch or dinner and it brings up all available restaurants and times- saves alot of searching time!

Yeah it finally came up on my computer!! This is so cool. I will def. be using this when making my ressies for our Nov trip (as soon as we get home from this one):cool1:

I can't get it to work with Firefox. I click. It searches for about 2 seconds (which I'm guessing isn't a search at all) and then nothing happens.

It works fine with Internet Explorer though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter