• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Walt Disney World Florist Website

What if you order something now and have to cxl it later do you get a refund?

It says on their site you can cancel as long as you cancel at least 48 hours before you wanted it delivered . I'm sure you would get a refund as long as you cancel before the 48 hours.

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

Thanks for posting! I heard in May that they were going to have a new website and have been checking everyday religiously for the past 3 months :rotfl2: I absolutely love the new website especially that you can create your own balloon bouquet.

And just a tip: If you scroll to the bottom of the page and click site tour. On the page that comes up under in room celebrations there is a link to "even more magic" which for some reason you can't get to from anywhere else on the site. It has most of what's included in the in room celebrations including the boxes! :thumbsup2

You can create your own ballon bouquet? Where is that listed? I missed it but what I really want is the balloons! :)

LifeOnCloud8 said:
You can create your own ballon bouquet? Where is that listed? I missed it but what I really want is the balloons! :)

I did this for friends and called directly since I wanted specific balloons. They did Mickey balloons attached to a plush Mickey. They sent them to the room so they were there when they came back from the park. I would call if you wasn't something specific.

Does anyone have the yellow Mickey backpack cooler?

I am planning to take some lunches into the parks with us and this would be great. I have a backpack cooler that we use when hiking but this might be a bit more fun.

I think I saw the yellow backpack cooler that you are referring to when I was looking at customizing/building my own gift basket. It was shown in the "Baskets & Containers" section.

Not sure if you can buy it as a standalone piece but it's worth checking if that's the item you were looking for.:)

On the new site if you mouse over custom gift builder in the box that drops down there is a link to balloons and there's a rather large assortment to choose from

On the new site if you mouse over custom gift builder in the box that drops down there is a link to balloons and there's a rather large assortment to choose from

I saw that - but I thought it could only be added to an existing floral arrangement or basket? Maybe I'm wrong. It'd be great to jut be able to get the balloons I want! :)

I saw that - but I thought it could only be added to an existing floral arrangement or basket? Maybe I'm wrong. It'd be great to jut be able to get the balloons I want! :)

I was wondering about that too. But I noticed on some of the stuffed animals and other items it says something along the lines of this item can be added to your custom gift basket or balloon bouquet you are creating

I'm confused...it says somewhere they do not deliver cakes, but there was a Minnie Chocolate Cake I found in Site Tour area from the link at the bottom of the homepage, under In-Room Celebrations in Even More Magic...is that not a real cake or something? $45 seems cheap for these guys. Not interested in ordering a cake from them, but now I'm just curious! Lol

I just created my own anniversary gift basket for DH and called the order in so I could avoid the delivery charge (already have another arrangement for same time/day/resort). I had built the basket from items found in the "Custom Gift Builder" and items I had found in the "Even More Magic" section that was mentioned in a previous post (Wish Come True chocolate castle and candles).

Although I was able to place all these items in the website's cart, their computer system wasn't letting Dream Maker Gail put this together. Evidently the "Even More Magic" items are add-ons to In Room Celebration packages. Gail took my information and then called me back about 15 minutes later.

Long story short - she was able to build my gift using "designers choice". They are working out these nuances with the new website but were more than accomodating and helpful.pixiedust:

I'm confused...it says somewhere they do not deliver cakes, but there was a Minnie Chocolate Cake I found in Site Tour area from the link at the bottom of the homepage, under In-Room Celebrations in Even More Magic...is that not a real cake or something? $45 seems cheap for these guys. Not interested in ordering a cake from them, but now I'm just curious! Lol

I believe it's the cake from Mickey and pals big birthday wish and I think I read somewhere that its hallow chocolate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter