• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Walt Disney World Florist Website

LifeOnCloud8

Earning My Ears
Hey y'all!
Just thought I'd give anyone who is interested an update... the WDW Florist website has overgone a major overhaul! The whole site is more user friendly and there's now a "Custom Gift Builder" where you can pick a basket and then all the items and extras you'd like to go in it! It's very cool and seems like it will make it a lot easier to get exactly what you want from the florist!:cool1:

OMG thanks so much for this information. I LOVE the sleigh with the xmas tree....has Mickey (DS favorite) and pluto (DD favorite)!!!!! perfect....definitely going to have this delivered for our christmas vacation!!!!!!

We really liked the Mickey's Kool snack tote we ordered last year. Will definitely order another room "surprise" in the future.

Love it - found out about it by accident today! I had previously customized the "Mickey, Minnie, & Me" arrangement as a surprise for DH to be delivered during our upcoming September trip. I had gone back out there looking for another item since our anniversay also occurs while we are down there.

Two additional items I noticed when I was building a basket today:

1) items may not appear in the groupings; for example, in the Beverages, there was no champagne or wine but if you perform a search, there are quite a few selections!

2) In the FAQ at the bottom of the screen, they specifically address whether they do cakes or chocolate covered strawberries (unfortunately no)...

Love it - found out about it by accident today! I had previously customized the "Mickey, Minnie, & Me" arrangement as a surprise for DH to be delivered during our upcoming September trip. I had gone back out there looking for another item since our anniversay also occurs while we are down there.

Two additional items I noticed when I was building a basket today:

1) items may not appear in the groupings; for example, in the Beverages, there was no champagne or wine but if you perform a search, there are quite a few selections!

2) In the FAQ at the bottom of the screen, they specifically address whether they do cakes or chocolate covered strawberries (unfortunately no)...

I noticed the same thing with beverages! I was disappointed that Wihes Sparkling Cider didnt show up but I did a search just in case - and, sure enough, there it was!

I just checked the new site out. Very cool that you can now have some items shipped to your house.

I've never ordered from the disney florist before but was thinking about doing it for DD's Birthday next month while we're at CSR. If I order a balloon bouquet will it be delivered to our room or will we have to go down to the front desk to get it?

I've never ordered from the disney florist before but was thinking about doing it for DD's Birthday next month while we're at CSR. If I order a balloon bouquet will it be delivered to our room or will we have to go down to the front desk to get it?

These are direct "cuts and pastes" from the new website:

"Will my gift be delivered directly to the resort room?
Individual gift items including floral: Disney Floral & Gifts delivers these items to your resort. The resort team delivers to your room between the hours of 9am to 9pm. Please note: for delivery on your arrival date, since your room is not pre-assigned, the gift will be delivered after your arrival.

In Room Celebrations: Our magical celebrations are specially prepared inside your Disney Resort room by our team. You will select the day and time when making your purchase. Since resort room assignment occurs after you arrive, the soonest we can arrange delivery and set-up of our In Room Celebrations is on the day after your arrival.

Do you deliver balloons?
Yes, we deliver balloons to most locations. We regret that we cannot deliver balloons to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge & Villas, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park, 1900 Park Fare Restaurant at the Grand Floridian and Victoria & Albert’s at the Grand Floridian."

Hope that helps!:)

Does anyone have the yellow Mickey backpack cooler?

I am planning to take some lunches into the parks with us and this would be great. I have a backpack cooler that we use when hiking but this might be a bit more fun.

Thanks for posting! I heard in May that they were going to have a new website and have been checking everyday religiously for the past 3 months :rotfl2: I absolutely love the new website especially that you can create your own balloon bouquet.

And just a tip: If you scroll to the bottom of the page and click site tour. On the page that comes up under in room celebrations there is a link to "even more magic" which for some reason you can't get to from anywhere else on the site. It has most of what's included in the in room celebrations including the boxes! :thumbsup2

These are direct "cuts and pastes" from the new website:

"Will my gift be delivered directly to the resort room?
Individual gift items including floral: Disney Floral & Gifts delivers these items to your resort. The resort team delivers to your room between the hours of 9am to 9pm. Please note: for delivery on your arrival date, since your room is not pre-assigned, the gift will be delivered after your arrival.

In Room Celebrations: Our magical celebrations are specially prepared inside your Disney Resort room by our team. You will select the day and time when making your purchase. Since resort room assignment occurs after you arrive, the soonest we can arrange delivery and set-up of our In Room Celebrations is on the day after your arrival.

Do you deliver balloons?
Yes, we deliver balloons to most locations. We regret that we cannot deliver balloons to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge & Villas, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park, 1900 Park Fare Restaurant at the Grand Floridian and Victoria & Albert’s at the Grand Floridian."

Hope that helps!:)

thanks! I must have missed it on the site, and I talk about my DH having "man eyes" lol!

there are two different prices showing for the spooktacular room set up, and they differ in price by $77.80...and there is no difference between the products.

You bet I'm calling.. I reserved this for the higher price...and now...hmm.. I'm not happy.

I don't know whether to say thanks or :headache:. Since I'm planning our anniversary trip and it's the Halloween Season at WDW, I see too many things I like and want to do and buy. :rotfl2: l like the romantic in room celebration and I like the spooktacular and I like.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter