New Visa Promo Question

sanapunk

<font color=blue>Kahtkateer<br><font color=red>Me
I JUST last week paid for my room, bought tickets from ticket mania, and my plane tickets for my trip from Feb 5th to feb 11th at POP! and NOW Disney Visa puts out a code for a MYW package with free park hopping and water park etc. All for 495 a person! The room and tickets alone came out to $493 a person, I had a AAA discount and got 5 day park hoppers with disney quest tickets too. Now does the MYW packages include the airfare, and are the tickets 6 day tickets if you have to book a 6 day 7 night stay? I want to know if the 2 dollar difference between not booking a package and booking one is a big difference. Cause my plane tickets added on 500 dollars as well, so if they're included I'd like to know just to see how much "money i wasted".

I doubt that airfare would be included in the $495/person pricetag that is being quoted. Like you said, the tickets and room alone are costing you about $493/person with a AAA discount. But the only way to make sure would be to get a quote from a TA.

Of course, if it comes out that it would have been much cheaper to go with the package, then you're probably not going to be very happy. If it's the type of thing that will caste a pall over your trip planning, then I'd just give it up and move on. There's not much that you can do at this point but start planning your ADRs and packing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter