New Video: Flying Saucers at Disneyland (1961)

DHI

Earning My Ears
To help get everyone in the mood for Carsland, we've just posted up a new video on the old Flying Saucers at Disneyland--which was the inspiration for Luigi's Flying Tires. Multiple images from multiple trips.

You can check out the video on YouTube: Just search YouTube for "Disneyland 1961 Flying Saucers"

I'd like to post a direct link, but can't figure out how to do that. Perhaps because I'm new.

Enjoy,
TJP

PS If someone can post a link in the thread, I'd appreciate it.

i think you must post 10times before links and photos are allowed good luck tho

Luigi's Flying Tires looks incredibly boring to me. It's something I'll most likely skip, unless the line is 5 minutes long or less.

my hubby says we will try it and the matter ride even if it might not be the best if we are going we are trying the new rides lol
glad to hear you had fun mj

That video is hilarious! And the music too. Near the beginning an older man is on one of the saucers taking a photo with a CIGAR in his mouth! Crazy.

Ah, that's not the video. This one has images of the ride being built, as well a great deal of unseen ride footage. I wish I could post the link. Just google "disneyland 1961: flying saucers" with the quotes. Or plug that into YouTube.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter