New Vaction video just arrived

I got my DVD on Monday, but I haven't opened it yet! Have a houseful of family including the cousins we will be at WDW with next Thanksgiving! So glad they changed the cast for this one. It was a bit much to handle again...

Finally under a year to go!!

I wish ours would come in. I wanted to take it to my MIL's house for the Thanksgiving holiday so we could all watch it. We are all going in a week! YAY! But if it doesn't come in today we are out of luck for that..

Hopefully it will be waiting on me when I get back from HHI this weekend.

:thumbsup2 This is me watching the new planning video :happytv:

I want mine bfore I leave next Thusday!! I hope it comes in and then we can watch it on the plane ride down there even.

I ordered mine in the first week of October and still did not get anything, but I live waayyyyyy up here in Canada! ha! ha! so I should get it soon too, can't wait to see it... and what a great idea to bring it on the plane and watch it on our ride there..... Yaaahooo! can't wait.

Everyone who has got their's already have lived up north so I guess all us way down here in the deep south will have to wait a bit longer. :sad2:

I'll have to order it, our server at La Cellier this past Oct. told us she is in it briefly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter