New Vacation Video for 2013

FriendofPan91

Earning My Ears
As you can tell, we had no fun at all!!

Our mantra for this whole trip was to accept magic and make magic. All the planning, research and tips from you guys really helped make this a trip of a lifetime. Our Magic Bands worked without any problems, the food and wine festival was out of this world and even though it rained, we didn't let that dull our fun.

I know there are a lot of these videos out there but I just thought I would share ours. I hope it continues to spread the magic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkczht0F8Oc

That was AWESOME!! You guys are like the next Disney (Big) Boy Band!! LOL
I want to adopt you all and come on your next WDW trip - you're all, obviously, waaay more fun than my family! Thanks for the smiles!:thumbsup2:goodvibes:)

What a wonderful video. It made me laugh and tear up a little thinking of all the fun and memories you made. Thank you for sharing. :goodvibes

That was AWESOME!!! You guys ROCK! I laughed out loud more then once! Loved the cast members who joined in too...

Just going to watch yours now. I love watching family videos on disney, but most are only watchable on desk top computers. I have been finding youtube a pain with music. We are going to start all our videos on Vimeo soon. Youtube ban all videos on mobile devices when you use any kind good music.pirate:

that was super!!!! LOVED all the tap steps thrown in! Nice jazz hands too :) As a Dancer myself I loved this video!

LOVED it!! Thanks for sharing!! It's how I feel every time I go back. I want to break out into old Remember the Magic dance routines down Main Street....but my daughter would be so embarrassed....heehee.....makes it even more tempting ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter