• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Twilight Thread: Forks or La Push? Hmmmmmm....

lol i remember that for when i read breaking dawn lol ho long di it take u to read all for books

Well I started reading them really late. Like I only had to wait 2 months or so for the 4th book to be released. But I read them pretty quickly. I can sit and read for hours and not get bored. But I didn't have a lot of time to do that when I started reading them. So it took me a couple months to get through all of them.

Well I started reading them really late. Like I only had to wait 2 months or so for the 4th book to be released. But I read them pretty quickly. I can sit and read for hours and not get bored. But I didn't have a lot of time to do that when I started reading them. So it took me a couple months to get through all of them.

oh see i just started reading them this month so i dont have to wait for tany books unless midnight sun comes out which i pray that it will

oh btw have any of u guys noticed how much rob pattinsion likes to play with his hair i was on youtube looking up videos of him and there was one that counted how many times he touched his hair in an interview lol it was funny but who could blame him for having that glorious head of hair :love:

I noticed that, I think it is cute. He does have a great head of hair.

lol dont spoil it i'm only on new moon well ok i already know what happenes in breaking dawn i should really look for those spoiler alert signs lol

I've had the problem too. It is hard to get too worked up over things in New Moon and Eclipse when you already pretty much know how it is going to end ( I am on Eclipse now.)

heyy guys i finished new moon last night i read it in just two days wow all i need to read is the epilogue nd then i guess i'll go on to eclipse ahh im excited but first i need to do math hw ewww

heyy guys i finished new moon last night i read it in just two days wow all i need to read is the epilogue nd then i guess i'll go on to eclipse ahh im excited but first i need to do math hw ewww

I know what you mean, my new Twilight obsession is totally distracting me from my school work.

I know what you mean, my new Twilight obsession is totally distracting me from my school work.

yea and my english class is going to start the book "to Kill A Mockingbird" soo i wanna try to finish al the books dont think thats gonna happen lol oh well but yes my obsession is taking my free time but thats ok with me :) i havent been watching a much tv since i started the books

A lot of girls at my school have t-shirts now that say "What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm the bad guy?" on it and underneath it says Twilight, and on the front some say "Team Edward" Lol.

oh guys btw if u have a store callled hot topic near you they are having discounts on twilight stuff and playing the twilight cd with bella's lullaby on it at hot topics everywhere on october 24th at 7:00 i read it on stephanie meyer.com

Guess what guys!!
Im going to a prescreening of the movie@!!!
Except itws on the 7th of December. WHich is preview in aus but not usa.
And im going to the aussie TL convention!!!! on the 6th!!
And a TL themed prom on the night of the 7th!!!

Im so excited

[/rant]

Guess what guys!!
Im going to a prescreening of the movie@!!!
Except itws on the 7th of December. WHich is preview in aus but not usa.
And im going to the aussie TL convention!!!! on the 6th!!
And a TL themed prom on the night of the 7th!!!

Im so excited

[/rant]
Wow that sounds like a lot of fun. You're so lucky.

oh guys btw if u have a store callled hot topic near you they are having discounts on twilight stuff and playing the twilight cd with bella's lullaby on it at hot topics everywhere on october 24th at 7:00 i read it on stephanie meyer.com
I read about that too. It sounds like a lot of fun but unfortunately I am busy that night so I guess I will just have to wait until the soundtrack comes out and I get my copy to hear the whole thing.
By the way I thought I would post this link that I found on IMDB. It is a bunch of pictures from the new illustrated movie companion and there are a ton of new pics from the movie in it.
http://community.livejournal.com/lion_lamb/2274986.html#cutid1

I read about that too. It sounds like a lot of fun but unfortunately I am busy that night so I guess I will just have to wait until the soundtrack comes out and I get my copy to hear the whole thing.
By the way I thought I would post this link that I found on IMDB. It is a bunch of pictures from the new illustrated movie companion and there are a ton of new pics from the movie in it.
http://community.livejournal.com/lion_lamb/2274986.html#cutid1

Those pics are awesommmme!

love the ics p.s. i like rosalies zebra gloves in one of the pics

hey guys i figured you guys would know better then anyone is Robert Pattinson Singing bella's lullaby?? bc i was just listening to go all the way into the twilight from the movies soundtrack and the listing says tht bella's lullaby is by Carter Burwell

hey guys i figured you guys would know better then anyone is Robert Pattinson Singing bella's lullaby?? bc i was just listening to go all the way into the twilight from the movies soundtrack and the listing says tht bella's lullaby is by Carter Burwell

I'm pretty sure he wrote the song, but maybe he can't sing, so someone else is doing a voice over? Not sure, I probably just made that up. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter