• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New TV channels at the resorts

Reddog1134

DIS Veteran
WDW is apparently adding some new channels to it's in-room TV offerings.

AMC
Biography
Bravo
Discovery Channel
Food Network
Fox News
HGTV
History Channel
National Geographic
SyFy
TBS
TLC
TNT
Travel Channel
TV Land

Not a big deal for most since most of us don't go to WDW to watch TV but it's always nice to have options.

SOURCE

I agree - the options are quite nice in bad weather or when we're just plain exhausted and need a break.

Thanks for sharing!

My kids always like to watch a little tv when we return from the parks, before we go to bed. We always wound up watching the disney channel that showed you what all the parks had to offer. It got quite boring after watching it for 7 nights.

WDW is apparently adding some new channels to it's in-room TV offerings.

AMC
Biography
Bravo
Discovery Channel
Food Network
Fox News
HGTV
History Channel
National Geographic
SyFy
TBS
TLC
TNT
Travel Channel
TV Land

Not a big deal for most since most of us don't go to WDW to watch TV but it's always nice to have options.

SOURCE

Thanks for sharing! Great additions! Me personally, I do keep Must Dos with Stacy on 24/7, I drive my family nuts :rolleyes: They will be much happier!

My kids always like to watch a little tv when we return from the parks, before we go to bed. We always wound up watching the disney channel that showed you what all the parks had to offer. It got quite boring after watching it for 7 nights.

Or Phineas and Ferb 24 hour a day! This is great news.

Yea!! Finally FOX News!!! And Bravo and TV Land is also good, and HGTV. I am usually not running about the parks in the evening, so now I can watch House Hunters while I am winding down :)

Ooooh Bravo and HGTV! My DH will be so happy that I'll have something else to turn on when we're winding down besides Stacey. :rolleyes1

Woot! Woot! We don't have Bravo in Canada and it's always a nice treat to catch up on some shows (especially at night).

I hope these changes come into effect by March.

I am so glad that they have updated but I wish they would bring back the old "Disney Vault" cartoons. The last time we were there which was a couple few years ago they didn't run these at all if I remember correctly. Does anyone if they are are showing those again?:happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter