New Tusker House character lunch

I haven't been but we have a reservation for May. I had some friends that just came back a couple of weeks ago who did it. They raved about it. Said it was the best meal they had while there. That is why we decided to book it.

We were there last week. I don't recall what the menu was on previous trips, but it was very good. We like Boma better, but this was lunch and it was a good experience.

I just looked it over today and saw no characters mentioned is it the same for lunch?

We actually didn't realize that it was a character meal until we got there. :lmao:

Do you still get tickets for reserved seats for Nemo? That would be so fun to get tickets and characters. too!

I think we're going to give it a try. We did the breakfast once and loved the characters but never booked again because we really limit the breakfast ADRs - we like to sleep in and aren't really big on breakfast foods. We usually only book one character breakfast at Ohana because we love Lilo and Stitch and Ohana is our favorite restaurant by far. This one sounds great though - great characters and a lunch menu instead.

What characters are there? Is it like Donald's Breakfast? I had lunch at Tusker House in 2009 and loved it. If it is a character meal all the better.

Anyone know how much is it for Tusker House Character Lunch? i've searched Disney's website and a few other ones and all they listed is $15-$36 and doesn't really give an exact price of breakfast, lunch or dinner. Thanks in advance.

Well count us in the minority as a family who liked the lunch without characters. It was a quiet break from the midday crowds.We love the food there.

I priced dinner but for the 5 of us it would be $40 more than lunch.

It is VERY good! Ranks right up there with Boma. We warned though--it is LOUD in there. VERY loud. It is now a favorite of mine.

Well count us in the minority as a family who liked the lunch without characters. It was a quiet break from the midday crowds.We love the food there.

I priced dinner but for the 5 of us it would be $40 more than lunch.

We preferred it without the characters as well.

+1

I'm still going there in just 12 days, chaos or not. I'm willing to put up with the noise just to eat the great food. (Plus pick up a couple of those incredible chocolate chip cookies.)

I'll skip the photo at the beginning and give a quick "hi" as the characters come by. (Not like CRT, where I go for the food but flirt as much as possible with the princesses.)

this is our dilema too! We always have a delicious lunch there, but now I hear that the Character lunch is loud and chaotic. We are on the DIning plan so we are thinking of doing dinner instead, maybe? Park closes at 6pm, and we have an adr for 5pm. Do we switch to crazy lunch time? Or do the dinner?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter