New TTC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug:
Absolutely not!!! The feelings come and go. Completely normal.
In my mind you never give up unless you stop BDing. ;) There's always a chance.

OMG...Kenny and I would stop BD-ing when we're cold and dead. LOL. :laughing: No chance that happening. :thumbsup2:rotfl2: Thanks girls, I needed that. :laughing:

Gabbie

Hey guys,

I feel a little better after sleeping on the clomid idea, and we are going to do it for sure next month (unless I get pregnant this month obviously). I told my husband how I was worried because if this is as far as we are willing to go, and then if it doesn't work we have nothing left, but he made a good point that we might as well try it now and know, rather than keep waiting.

RachelRol- I hope the support group is wonderful, and that is great that your boss is nice and understanding.

And good luck with the fibroids and testing Gabbie, I hope the doctors can help.

Cherbear I am sorry AF is so bad this month- :hug:

And lastly CONGRATS WDWAURORA!! I hope motherhood is all you have dreamed of and more. May you have a wonderful first Mother's Day with your baby boy!

Hey guys,

I feel a little better after sleeping on the clomid idea, and we are going to do it for sure next month (unless I get pregnant this month obviously). I told my husband how I was worried because if this is as far as we are willing to go, and then if it doesn't work we have nothing left, but he made a good point that we might as well try it now and know, rather than keep waiting.

RachelRol- I hope the support group is wonderful, and that is great that your boss is nice and understanding.

And good luck with the fibroids and testing Gabbie, I hope the doctors can help.

Cherbear I am sorry AF is so bad this month- :hug:

And lastly CONGRATS WDWAURORA!! I hope motherhood is all you have dreamed of and more. May you have a wonderful first Mother's Day with your baby boy!

:hug: Good choice lady! Any questions we are here for ya!

Morning!

I spoke with the RE nurse this am to order my medicines. I also asked her about side effects with the Necon pills. Sure enough weight gain and tender ****ies are par for the course! I swear I think I've gained 10 pounds in the last two weeks!:scared1: Just what I need before vacation right:laughing: I also asked her about the excessive shedding and again she said it was normal and actually a good sign. :laughing: Good sign my highney! :rotfl: It's a disconcerting to say the least but at least it confirmed what I thougth was true already. Let me tell you having AF for it seems the last MONTH SUCKS!!!!:mad: I mean I can understand the plan but sheesh really. . . :rolleyes:

how's everyone else today?

esbrick - You need one of these
3.gif
The crap we go through to get these kids is amazing!!!

Kronk's - I am glad you decided to try the Clomid. When we were trying that is as far as we said we'd go too. Luckily the 3rd time was the charm for us. :yay: Just nothing since.

esbrick - You need one of these
3.gif
The crap we go through to get these kids is amazing!!!

Kronk's - I am glad you decided to try the Clomid. When we were trying that is as far as we said we'd go too. Luckily the 3rd time was the charm for us. :yay: Just nothing since.

Amen sista! It's 5 o'clock somewhere!:drinking1

Kenny is the sweetest guy ever! He just called to find out how I am (he knew I was down) and he told me to go ahead and book a pkg with Niki Bryan spa at the Grand Floridian! :worship: He said whatever my voucher won't cover, he'd flip for, so I could get whatever I wanted. :cloud9: I'm looking into a pkg that de-stresses! :love:

The hubs, he's the greatest. Plus, he got us tiks to see Iron Man 2 tonite!

Gabbie

So not looking forward to tommorrow. I have a ton of friends who are looking forward to mom's day, course they have kids. I'm just looking forward to getting through it. I already gave my presents out to my mom and MIL. It's just like when I was single and hated Valentines Day. :laughing:

Oh well....

On the good side. I finally finished my dining ressies!

June 2—
Wolfgang Puck Café 4 p.m.
Les Chefs de France 8:30 p.m. (Illuminations view hopefully)

June 3—
Crystal Palace 8:30 a.m.
Le Cellier 1:20 p.m.
HOB 6 p.m.

June 4—
50’s Prime Time Café 11:30 a.m.
Cali Grill 5:45 p.m.

June 5—
Chef Mickey 9:20 a.m.
Les Chefs de France 1:40 p.m.
Crystal Palace 8:55 p.m.

June 6—
Grand Floridian Café 9 a.m.
Raglan Road 5 p.m.

June 7—The Wave 8:15 a.m.

Did I do good or what?

Gabbie

Kenny is the sweetest guy ever! He just called to find out how I am (he knew I was down) and he told me to go ahead and book a pkg with Niki Bryan spa at the Grand Floridian! :worship: He said whatever my voucher won't cover, he'd flip for, so I could get whatever I wanted. :cloud9: I'm looking into a pkg that de-stresses! :love:

The hubs, he's the greatest. Plus, he got us tiks to see Iron Man 2 tonite!

Gabbie

Awesome! I'm going to ths SSR spa for a massage and can't wait! Make sure you look on the Disney Website because there are coupons on there for both the Grand Floridian and SSR spas! I'm using one for mine:thumbsup2

So not looking forward to tommorrow. I have a ton of friends who are looking forward to mom's day, course they have kids. I'm just looking forward to getting through it. I already gave my presents out to my mom and MIL. It's just like when I was single and hated Valentines Day. :laughing:

Oh well....

On the good side. I finally finished my dining ressies!

June 2—
Wolfgang Puck Café 4 p.m.
Les Chefs de France 8:30 p.m. (Illuminations view hopefully)

June 3—
Crystal Palace 8:30 a.m.
Le Cellier 1:20 p.m.
HOB 6 p.m.

June 4—
50’s Prime Time Café 11:30 a.m.
Cali Grill 5:45 p.m.

June 5—
Chef Mickey 9:20 a.m.
Les Chefs de France 1:40 p.m.
Crystal Palace 8:55 p.m.

June 6—
Grand Floridian Café 9 a.m.
Raglan Road 5 p.m.

June 7—The Wave 8:15 a.m.

Did I do good or what?

Gabbie

Looks terrific!

Okay everyone...
:grouphug: We're going to get through MD together. Just hang on, stay inside and :drinking1

Well girls, I have another reason why God didn't want me pregnant yet.

My great dane (2 yrs old) attacked me Saturday morning. He turned on me, it was as if he didn't know who I was!!! My cousin took me to the ER, and my DH left work and met us there. He got my right eye and my left thigh. I luckily just have a small cut on my right eyelid/corner of my eye, and I have a half inch hole in my thigh (canine tooth) that looks like a bullet wound to me. (And a GIGANTIC bruise with some slight abrasions around it)

I can't imagine if this would have happened while I was pregnant, or to our child or someone else or another child. It was a huge wake up call for my husband, to say the least. Chance is now in doggie heaven...wherever they go when they die.

If he didn't have his shock collar on (keeps him within a certain parameter in the yard), I would probably be half dead. He was viscious. After he lunged at my face and injured my eye, I ran from him down the driveway (thats when he got my thigh).

My great dane (2 yrs old) attacked me Saturday morning. He turned on me, it was as if he didn't know who I was!!! My cousin took me to the ER, and my DH left work and met us there. He got my right eye and my left thigh. I luckily just have a small cut on my right eyelid/corner of my eye, and I have a half inch hole in my thigh (canine tooth) that looks like a bullet wound to me. (And a GIGANTIC bruise with some slight abrasions around it)

I can't imagine if this would have happened while I was pregnant, or to our child or someone else or another child. It was a huge wake up call for my husband, to say the least. Chance is now in doggie heaven...wherever they go when they die.

If he didn't have his shock collar on (keeps him within a certain parameter in the yard), I would probably be half dead. He was viscious. After he lunged at my face and injured my eye, I ran from him down the driveway (thats when he got my thigh).

Oh Cher... so sorry to hear this. :hug: How horrible!
So glad to hear that you are alright!

OMG honey! :hug: I'm so sorry and so glad you are going to be alright! How frightening:eek:! I can't imagine how you must have felt but OMGoodness!:hug: I've never heard of Great Dane's turning like that. It goes without saying but you are lucky to be alive. Someone was definately looking out for you!:littleangel:

Hello All,
I just found this thread, and it seems heaven-sent! DH and I are TTC, but we just found out I probably have PCOS (still waiting on tests and bloodwork to confirm.) To top it all off, I just had an abnormal PAP, so I have to go back for more in-depth tests for that too. It's nice to see a place where fellow Disney fanatics can come and help each other out. Thanks for being here! (BTW Kennywife, I totally agree with the parallel of Mother's Day and Valentine's Day. I felt the same way!)

Hello All,
I just found this thread, and it seems heaven-sent! DH and I are TTC, but we just found out I probably have PCOS (still waiting on tests and bloodwork to confirm.) To top it all off, I just had an abnormal PAP, so I have to go back for more in-depth tests for that too. It's nice to see a place where fellow Disney fanatics can come and help each other out. Thanks for being here! (BTW Kennywife, I totally agree with the parallel of Mother's Day and Valentine's Day. I felt the same way!)

Hi iheartpluto! Welcome! As we all say we hope your stay here is a short one:goodvibes! Good luck with all your tests and let us know how they go. Someone's always around here so pull up a chair and hang!

Take care!
E

OK so somethin's gotta be in the water! Over the weekend my SIL and a good friend confirmed that their marriages were on the rocks and one is contactacting an attorney today! These are 20 year marriages! One of them I get, one of them ya gotta be kidding me! I think in the one I don't get "he's" having some sort of midlife crisis. The other one's marriage has been off for quite some time and he's desided to pursue other options if you get what I mean! As I said to Mike I wasn't surprised to find out just that very sad that this has happened.

Sheesh. . . I spoke with the people at the online pharmacy today and told them that I needed my RE drugs by 5/20 as we are going out of town after the 21st. I really want to find out the cost of all these things and I still don't have that yet. Grrrrrrr! We are keeping money available but it's still making me nervous. Sticker shock is sticker shock after all!:scared1:

Take Care!
E

Hello All,

Welcome! :cheer2:

I :love: your TR!!!! It reminds me of my Disneymoon. :cloud9: We went June 18-22 at POR and followed it up with DCL the 22-25. We're going back this fall to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary (hubs can't get off till fall). We're gonna stay at POR again and go back on DCL....Kenny's fave! :love:

Gabbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter