• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New trip report website for Magic Cruise Feb 2-9th,2002

M

mommyinmd

I just finished loading all the pixs. It may be slow loading for some with low connection speed. If any pixs don't show up try right clicking the mouse on the empty pix and selecting show picture.There are 12 pages in all.
We had a wonderful cruise. I wish I was back there now! Thanks to Kearbey who convinced me to take my digital camera along. I must have shot 300 + pixs.
This is a new website to me and I believe there is a limit of views per month. If you cannot access, it may be because I am above the quota.
Thanks, Patty
:bounce: :bounce:
http://www.geocities.com/disneypage2002/disneycruisepage1.html

Great report and pics. We were on the same cruise with the same dining rotation so it really brought back great memories.

Don't you love the digital camera? I must have taken 150 shots with mine. Maybe someday I'll get motivated and put them up on a web-site too. I do have one photo up on the cruisecritic.com web-site. I even won a free t-shirt!

Thanks for posting a great report. Pictures were wonderful. We leave March 16th on the Magic can't wait, especially after reading your report.

Great report and pictures! Thanks for taking the time to post. We are on the Magic, May 18th. It is our first cruise ever and we are so excited. You have given me lots of helpful info. Thanks!

:cool: Thanks for the great report. I went on your website and checked out the whole thing. I was wanting to get an Idea of how things are at this time of year. We have booked the western caribbean cruise for Feb1,2003 and so it will be almost exactly the same time that you were there this year. I just have a couple questions? Was the ship full for this cruise and did you have nice weather the whole time? I have read that it can get down in the low 70's or upper 60's,but living in St.louis in the winter that would feel warm. It looked like you guys got plenty of sun. Do you have to keep your dinner ressies each night?? What if we hang out late at Key West and don't make it back in time for our rotation??? Sorry but this will be our first time..
Thanks for your help.. I know that you all did the Eastern,but I figure it is all the same area???

Hi,
Glad you enjoyed the report! We had very nice weather with the exception of Castaway Cay where it was cool- 60's probably.
We kept our dinner ressies each night. It was a time when we all got together after going our own ways during the day . I believe you can order room service 24 hrs a day if you miss a meal though.
Our ship wasn't completely full. We never had a problem with long lines for anything other than entry into the ship the first day.
Hope you have a wonderful time. I wish I was back there now!!

Just an Update that Escalix site is no longer working but geocities should be fine. Thanks!

Enjoyed your trip report and all the great pictures. You have a very nice family and looks like you all really enjoyed yourselves. We can't wait to make some special memories in Dec!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter