• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Trip Planning & Report Podcast! (STARRING DISers!!)

Maverick Mike

DIS Veteran
Thanks to WebmasterPete for letting me share this! I really appreciate it!

I would like to invite everyone to check out our new podcast, the "Be Our Guest WDW Trip Planning Podcast" at www.beourguestpodcast.com.

This is a new podcast where we talk to a new guest each week (many are DISers!) about their most recent trip to Walt Disney World and we discuss highlights of the trip! We talk about planning, resort stays, restaurant reviews, park experiences, etc. We also talk about tips for those heading down soon!

It has always been a dream of mine to start a podcast so that I can talk about Disney with others who are so passionate about WDW! The DISUnplugged kind of inspired me to try this myself! Our show is much different from theirs (we are only about 25 minutes a week!), but I think we have something to offer too!

Please just give us a shot! You might like it! (And we are looking for people who would like to share their memories with us too!)

www.beourguestpodcast.com!

Thank you!

Tissa and everyone!

Thanks for your support! Actually, I got a very nice email from Webmaster Pete giving me encouragement on this endeavor, which really made me feel good. Now I know that I cannot live up to DISUnplugged (which I listen to each week and enjoy!), but I will work each week to make each episode better than the previous one!

The cool part is that we feature regular folks who just love to talk about WDW! So if that is you, give us a listen and stop by the website to let me know that you would like to be on the show! All it takes is a computer and a microphone - nothing else!

Thanks! And I hope to hear from you all soon!

Mike
www.beourguestpodcast.com

Mike,

Good luck with the new Podcast. I'm always looking for ideas, what things work and didn't work for other guests, tips etc. I'll be subscribing and have another podcast to listen to while on the treadmill.

I hope that you enjoy it! Please do let me know what you think of it when you listen - if it is boring, let me know! I think you will enjoy it as we chat with a new guest (usually a DISer!) each week and talk about the fun and excitement of a WDW vacation!

It's not DISUnplugged, but I'm trying!!

Thanks again! You are really making my dreams come true with this!

Mike

I just downloaded the three shows you have up and I will listen to them this week. :) Can't wait!

I really hope that everyone enjoys the show! I know that here at school (I'm a teacher) I just love talking to anyone and everyone about trips to WDW! Now, we get to talk about it all the time! I love hearing what others do to make their trips special, and that is what this show is all about!

Thanks for downloading the show! I'm smiling from ear-to-ear!

Mike

Thanks so much to each of you for subscribing to the new podcast! Our listenership has doubled just today due to all of the awesome DISers! You all are the best!

Also, thank you to Webmaster Pete for letting me discuss this here! You have made my day!

Thanks!

Thanks, Mike,
This sounds like it could be fun to listen to! I hope to listen tomorrow since I can't stay up too much later this evening.
I'm excited to see you're from St. Louis, too!

You can listen directly from the website, but I would encourage you, if you like what you hear, to subscribe through iTunes so you do not miss an episode! (You can do that through the website as well!)

We had a lot of subscribers yesterday! Please give the show a shot if you haven't already!

Thanks so much!
Mike

Oh, another podcast :thumbsup2 I will go home and load them on my Zune.
I love listening to them at work.

I can't wait to get home from work to sign up. ( I just figured out how to use my iPod):confused3

Good Luck

You all are encouraging me so much! It has always been a huge dream of mine to be a Cast Member at WDW! Right now, we have just started a family and I'm a teacher here in St. Louis, so the time isn't right - yet! But this podcast gives me a chance to talk WDW with some of the best experts in the world - you all!

Thanks so much! I appreciate anyone who will give us a chance and take a listen!

Mike

I listened to all the episodes you have up so far today.....and I loved them :thumbsup2 I especially enjoyed the experience of the lady ( sorry her name escapes me ) who had bought into DVC. It's a dream of mine to buy into that and hearing how the process went for her was very interesting.

Thanks so much for taking a chance on the new show! We will work hard each week to make the show better and better!

I'm so excited that you have found the show worthwhile! I love doing this, but need you to have this experience, so I thank you all for giving us a try!

Mike

I just wanted to let you know I just subscribed through iTunes and cannot wait to listen to all the episodes and the many more to come. Thanks for posting on the DIS otherwise I never would have known about your podcast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter