• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

(New TR Link) Yo Ho, Yo Ho- Rum and Sharks for Me!An Eastern Fantasy TR May 31-June 7

Hi!
I am fairly new here and I was looking for Disney Fantasy trip reports, I stumbled across yours and I loved every minute of it!! You have a charming writing style, your kids are freaking adorable, your take on your mom is very similar to me and my mom so I found that very funny, and I love the way you poke fun at your husband. What an enjoyable read, thank you!

Hi!
I am fairly new here and I was looking for Disney Fantasy trip reports, I stumbled across yours and I loved every minute of it!! You have a charming writing style, your kids are freaking adorable, your take on your mom is very similar to me and my mom so I found that very funny, and I love the way you poke fun at your husband. What an enjoyable read, thank you!

Hi!! :welcome:

Thanks for reading my Trip Report! You came at a good time- when I actually finished (since I dragged it out a good 9 months!)

Thank you for the compliments on my writing and my kids. Drunk Grandma is always good for a laugh. And my husband deserves every poke he gets. (okay that just sounds wrong- but you know what I mean!). He is the true definition of Capt. KillJoy!

I hope you enjoy your Fantasy Cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter