new town square characters

mickeyrox1

Mouseketeer
i read that along with the characters appearing now in town square there will also be bert mary poppins chicken little abby mallard suzy perla jiminy cricket

Well, my only thought is that I hope this is true!!! :)

I would love to see Jiminy Cricket!!!!

I do love the ones they typically have (Gideon, Foulfellow, Horace, Clarabelle, a couple of the big 5), but it would be nice to mix in some variety..... hopefully this will come true. It was only a couple years ago when they regularly have numerous other characters out and about.

i read that along with the characters appearing now in town square there will also be bert mary poppins chicken little abby mallard suzy perla jiminy cricket

I haven't heard anything about this. J. Cricket is on Rafikis Planet Watch on AK and there were no plans of taking him out of there, as far as I know. Chicken Little and Abby Mallard are now a bit retired and if out they will be in MGM.

When we went in January, Chicken Little and Abby Mallard were in front of the Toon Town sign at MK.

Would love to see other characters. Clarabelle and Horace were great when they were "new" characters, but after so long, new ones would be nice for us character hunters.

it looks to be true... i was really taken aback by it. i was in the MK on sunday and in the afternoon, I did see Chicken Little, Suzy & Perla and Jiminy.

I was in The Chapeau yesterday looking at hats when Mary Poppins and Bert strolled through. They stopped so that Bert could show Mary a hat he had a particular fondness for, then they moved out to Town Square for a meet and greet.

That's so great! I can't wait to meet Mary and Bert and especially Jiminy Cricket! :yay: I heard that Suzy and Perla are no longer at 1900 Park Fare so it will be great to see them in MK. Thanks for the update on the characters. :thumbsup2

I haven't heard anything about this. J. Cricket is on Rafikis Planet Watch on AK and there were no plans of taking him out of there, as far as I know. Chicken Little and Abby Mallard are now a bit retired and if out they will be in MGM.

No it's true. My friend works all the time on Main Street with the characters, and she said the characters are changing.

I hope Horace and Clarabelle are out in December. We missed them last year :sad1: I really want to meet them!

Thanks for the update. Definatly excited about Chicken Little and Jiminy since I still haven't found those two yet. And it's nice to hear that Bert is getting out too. I haven't seen him in a long time! Makes me wish I was going to MK soon, but I probably won't get back there until next summer. :(

Did see Ms. Poppins on 9/20 behind the castle in MK. Not exactly in town square but she was out and about. With a biiiiiig line of people waiting to see her!

WOW I would love to see J. Cricket. I looked for him every where last year when we went and we did not see him. We are going back in Dec. & it would be AWESOME to see him.

I remeber when i 1st started to meet characters i think in 2005, the characters in the town square were somewhat random. I have seen...

Robin hood
friar tuck
sheriff
little john
prince john
foulfello
gideon
terk
launcpad
perla
suzy
max
goofy
donald
cruella
daisey
belle
geppeto
chip
dale
mickey
minnie
baloo
knig louie
seven dwarfs
pluto
clarabelle
horace
Darkwing
shaker
liverlips

and more

as he has for almost the past year, Jiminy still appears at conservation station at DAK. at least he, rafiki and pocahontas all did when I was there last this past Saturday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter