New Tomorrowland movie

Give it time. Disney will undoubtedly be selling them soon, just like they did with the badge from Up.
Disney has missed on marketing opportunities in recent years. They had no idea Elsa merchandise was going to be in such demand and didn't have enough for nearly a year, and missed out on selling Baby Groot stuff when it would have been hot.

Disney has missed on marketing opportunities in recent years. They had no idea Elsa merchandise was going to be in such demand and didn't have enough for nearly a year, and missed out on selling Baby Groot stuff when it would have been hot.
I think they tend to be a bit gun-shy after totally missing the mark on the wrong end. For a while, merchandise sat and sat and sat on shelves. Go to the Character Outlet at the Orlando Premium Outlets and you'll find lots of Lone Ranger stuff. Customers tripped over the old Monsters Inc stuff, and now we're tripping again over Monsters University. Same with the new Tron stuff.

I think they tend to be a bit gun-shy after totally missing the mark on the wrong end. For a while, merchandise sat and sat and sat on shelves. Go to the Character Outlet at the Orlando Premium Outlets and you'll find lots of Lone Ranger stuff. Customers tripped over the old Monsters Inc stuff, and now we're tripping again over Monsters University. Same with the new Tron stuff.

and they missed the wrek-it ralph merch for a while. when we went the other year there was no merchandise for it, i thought that movie did well!

There is a new trailer, trailer #3 and it is AWESOME!
http://www.slashfilm.com/new-tomorrowland-trailer-3/

This is looking better and better. How can you not love a modern Sci-Fi with Robots, Ray guns, and steam punk space ships!! It looks like an action packed movie. Fortunately it comes out 22 days after Avengers Age of Ultron, so it should not be held up by Marvel's Behemoth which will definitely make over a Billion. Here's to a big hit for the one original movie this summer. I am more excited for this movie than Avengers. Not that Avengers isn't going to be great, but I know already exactly what I'm going to get. This is going to have some exciting twists and we don't know what is really going to happen yet.

The more I think about it, the more I love how this movie ties in a fantastic Sci-Fi story with Walt Disney's love of innovation and progress. He loved science, the future, and all the possibilities. He was a true optimist which allowed him to accomplish so much. He would love this movie. And he would have definitely joined the secret society, if it existed... Or maybe he did!

Check out this featurette on the connection with Walt. (No real spoilers, just very general.) It shows how Walt loved the future:

I finished reading Before Tomorrowland. It took me back to the late 60's when I would read all kinds of Sci-Fi from the 40's and 50's. It was written for young adults or teens, and the illustrations were of the primitive type. The story had nothing to do with Walt or Disney, and it was set in the late 30's, but it was a lot of fun. It set up some basics about Tomorrowland, but did not touch on the movie's story line in any way whatsoever. t would give you more info about Tomorrowland and its history, but neither the book nor the movie need the other, each are stand alone stories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter