New to Universal/IoA - Need advice!

malibukelly

Earning My Ears
We are heading to Orlando the first week of December. We're primarily doing Disney but wanted to do one day at Universal, mostly for Harry Potter. My son isn't tall enough for the Forbidden Journey, can we still do the walk through without riding the ride?

Also, he LOVES Sponge Bob and Minions, are there meet and greets? I didn't see anything on the maps and didn't know if the parade would be the only place to see characters.

We won't be going on most of the rides but if there are any non-HP rides that we MUST do please let me know!

You can walk thru the castle and not ride Forbidden Journey. SpongeBob does meet and greets in his store over near ET at the Studios. The minions also hang out in the their store/ ride exit in the studios

Lots of characters everywhere. We loved Seuss Landing and One Fish, Two Fish had us giggling endlessly. ET was also an awesome dark ride. Playgrounds looked really cool.

Is he tall enough for Gringotts? We loved that one and its mild.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter