New to the Boards

MeMelovesDisney

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I am Roxanne and new to the boards. Talking about Disney vacations is what I love doing.::yes:: As of right now, I am working on 2 trips, a 2013 and a 2014. So I will love sharing "Good Tips for our Trips"!!!:surfweb:

Hello everyone. I am new. Trying to figure out how do use the discussion board and understand abbreviations (DD, DH, DS,...)

Thanks and Hello again.
MRIPA

Welcome Everyone - Have a Great Time Planning and meeting people with at least one thing in common. "Disney"

I'm new here, too. Hello, everyone!

MRIPA, it won't let me post links since I'm new, but here is a list of all of the DIS acronyms a couple of posts down in the Welcome forum. Or just click on 'Forums' at the very top of the page and there is a link there in the 'First Time Visitors' section.

I'm new, as far as posting goes, to the board as well. I've enjoyed reading all of the posts for over a year and thought I might just have something to add!

Decided to finally sign up, hopefully contribute! Just wanted to say hello. Hope all are well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter