New to the boards- Hello

Momofejlg

Earning My Ears
Okay so I have been lurking for a little while and thought I would now post. We will be at the Fort on April 19 . I have really enjoyed reading the diffrent threads , of course the one that my kids are watching is the pool construction! We spent a week at the Fort a few years ago and unfortunally we haven't found to many campgrounds that compare!
I think my kids are more excited for the campground than the parks!
Thanks for all the great information!
:)

Welcome!! I am fairly new to DIS too...My kids are the same way, they love to go to the Fort without going to the parks. They love to head to Downtown Disney and hang out dancing in front of the stage when they are doing a program. They love to run around the beach and the playground!!!:)

:welcome:
This is a great place to be... when you can't actually be at the Fort! :upsidedow

Hello and Welcome. This is a great place with loads of information. We are going in May and our kids are very excited. Mom and Dad are as well.:cool1:

Welcome. Are you staying in a cabin or bringing some sort of RV/tent for your upcoming trip to the Fort?

Got any pics? I love snooping/peeking at other people's rigs. It gives me ideas for my own and inspires me to maybe upgrade.

I will need to see if I have any on my computer and then see if I can post:)
Wehave a32 ft Jayco with 4 bunks in the back - we have had it for 4 years and have been very happy with it

Cool! I wish we had 4 bunks. We have 2 bunks and 3 kids- you do the math on what that means. LOL It was easy when the youngest was too young to be up in a bunk anyway... but now that she's older we'll have to do "taking turns". that's going to be the only downside (and it's minor ofcourse) of our trip this time I'm sure. LOL
(not to mention that I'm not fond of taking down the table to make a bed or flattening out the couch to make a bed-both of which are not "convenient" for moving around inside the TT. Oh how I wish we'd thought ahead a bit more and got one with more bunks. LOL

The not having to take down the table made our descion to find a TT with bunks . We had used my in -laws TT and always had to take the table down and sofa and move kids around at night. This way they have their "own room"in the back and we have our space , nice when it rains and we are stuck inside!!

Welcome! Like you, I am relatively new too after lurking for quite some time. I learned a ton from all of the nice folks on this board, and planned our Oct '08 trip around a lot of recommendations I read here. You'll have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter