New to The Board!

Jenniecamp86

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone!

My name is Jennie and I'm a Disney addict...It makes me happy, what can I say?

I am a native Texan, but am currently residing in Boston for the time being, as my husband is active duty military. We have been here for nearly four years and love everything about the area except for the cold! We are here for another year and then it's off to a new adventure in a new location! So far we have lived in Hawaii, California and MA, so it will be interesting to see where we end up next.

My husband and I have been together for 10 years, happily married for 5 years and are the proud parents of a 3 year old princess. She is the light of our lives and as of right now likely to remain an only child, as she is quite the handful! I'm sure we will change our minds someday, but right now we are perfectly content as a family of 3!

I have been going to Disney nearly every year since I was a small child and am so excited to continue the tradition now that I have a family of my own. Every aspect of planning a vacation is wonderful to me and I cannot wait until our next trip, which is booked for July 19-24 at the Caribbean Beach Resort! Our daughter is obsessed with all things pirate, so she is going to lose it when she sees the pool and our pirate themed room!

I am a graduate of the University of Central Oklahoma, with a BA in Communications and my career field is in Wedding/Event Planning. I am currently a stay at home mom, but hope to return to the working world once my daughter starts school. In the meantime, I volunteer planning events for our local Spouses' Club and love it!

I love wine, coffee, cooking and hosting parties. I am also getting into gardening and am so excited for the warm weather to come back so that I can start planting some flowers!

That's pretty much who I am in summary. So glad to be able to participate in the board with other Disney lovers!

TTFN! :wave2:

Jennie

Hey everyone!

My name is Jennie and I'm a Disney addict...It makes me happy, what can I say?

I am a native Texan, but am currently residing in Boston for the time being, as my husband is active duty military. We have been here for nearly four years and love everything about the area except for the cold! We are here for another year and then it's off to a new adventure in a new location! So far we have lived in Hawaii, California and MA, so it will be interesting to see where we end up next.

My husband and I have been together for 10 years, happily married for 5 years and are the proud parents of a 3 year old princess. She is the light of our lives and as of right now likely to remain an only child, as she is quite the handful! I'm sure we will change our minds someday, but right now we are perfectly content as a family of 3!

I have been going to Disney nearly every year since I was a small child and am so excited to continue the tradition now that I have a family of my own. Every aspect of planning a vacation is wonderful to me and I cannot wait until our next trip, which is booked for July 19-24 at the Caribbean Beach Resort! Our daughter is obsessed with all things pirate, so she is going to lose it when she sees the pool and our pirate themed room!

I am a graduate of the University of Central Oklahoma, with a BA in Communications and my career field is in Wedding/Event Planning. I am currently a stay at home mom, but hope to return to the working world once my daughter starts school. In the meantime, I volunteer planning events for our local Spouses' Club and love it!

I love wine, coffee, cooking and hosting parties. I am also getting into gardening and am so excited for the warm weather to come back so that I can start planting some flowers!

That's pretty much who I am in summary. So glad to be able to participate in the board with other Disney lovers!

TTFN! :wave2:

Jennie

:welcome: Jennie!!! Please say a great big Thank you tour husband for serving our great country. We live in Southeastern Ma. We travel to Disney every year as well. Good Luck to you and your family and hope you have a very Magical vacation! :wave2:

Welcome to the board. I can relate to the cold weather issue -- I'm from the northeast too and lived in SC then FL then up to frigid OH then down to TX then up to VA (during a mild winter) and now in Orlando. I much prefer the warm weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter