• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New to the board

Lilac_Girl

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! I didn't realize this forum was here until tonight, and I'm so excited!! :)

I am headed to DisneyWorld in September with my husband- it's our first trip to Disney together, and my first trip since high school, so I'm excited! I was wondering if anybody could tell me if they sell any kind of scrapbooking supplies for sale in Disney World, or the other parks? I love scrapbooking, and I've already stared stock piling stuff from my local stores, but I wanted to know if I should budget money for scrapbooking supplies (papers, kits, stickers, etc) for the trip.

Thanks so much for your help in advance! :worship:

Welcome, Lilac Girl! :goodvibes

Most of the parks and the resort gift shops have some supplies, not a huge amount but you can find some stuff. Very rarely is the products on sale so it can be expensive.

You may find just as much at your local Michaels, and most likely it will be less expensive, especially if you have a coupon.

I know I saw albums for about $30 then paper for 15 - the theme is a good general WDW had 2010 so Im hoping for a 2011 when I go back (I hope to have 100 to spend on just scrapping stuff but I may not need it at that point:cool1::cool1::cool1:)

Thanks, everyone! I've been buying stuff a bit at a time, and I found cute Disney albums at Big Lots- I got one 8x8 for each park, but I meant to buy a 5th one to cover our dining experiences, and they sold out. :sad2:

I will keep an eye out at some of the parks for a few things to bring back, but will continue stocking up at my local stores.

Which stores in the parks have the supplies, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks again! :)

There is a big store at DownTown Disney & my resort gift shop - that I can remember off the top of my head -- lots of the smaller spots may have a shelf with stuff but don't except alot

For the most part the kits are very generic- they will have 1 kit that is their yearly kit with paper in it that has the year date and any theme for the year on it. I don't care for the style of stickers in those packs but they will have a sheet of those. They are generally $14.95 per pack. Last time I was there they also had sets of princess packs- a $15 set similar to the parks and a $30 hardcover book of papers that have some stickers, papers, and borders, and cardstock cutputs for eahc main princess. They also had the same options for Toy Story. They have in the past had a set for AK specifically and at one time had special packs for Halloween and Christmas but I hvaen't seen those in a couple of years.

On the other hand - welcome to the boards!

Rebecca

If you ever shop online scrap your trip dot com has amazing Disney papers and die cuts.

Also mousememories.com has disney and theme park stuff. You should definitely look in all the shops, and the countries in epcot too - sometimes you get lucky and find paper stuff, even if it's not scrapbook specific. Japan has some lovely origami /kirigami papers, for example.

One of my other favorites besides the two mentioned already is disneyscrapper dot com. They have some great themed things my local store doesn't have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter