New to DVC

mermster

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! New to DVC and just booked our first stay at the Grand for next year - YAY!!!
My question has nothing to do with that, just had to share :cool1:

Anyway... Cruising on the Disney Magic in a couple weeks, did not book with points. Are there any "perks" for DVC members? Not that I need any, or expect any, we are thrilled enough to be going on the cruise!!!!! LOVE Disney cruising!! Just wondering if we should bring our membership cards or check in with the DVC people there or whatever. I think I remember that they have a DVC get together maybe??? Wondering what that is or if it is only for people who have booked with points... Thanks!

The DVD marketing machine will probably know that you are on board. They will have a little gift for you and a meeting. If you don't find a gift in your stateroom, check in at the DVC desk.

:earsboy: Bill

also, don't forget your discount at the souvenir shop! i'm sure you'll want a t-shirt or a hat or something :drinking:

Thanks for the reminder about the discount! I'm sure I'll "have" to buy a thing (or two or ten) at the gift shop!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter