New to DVC, ? About over the phone process.

dsnygirl2006

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone
My mom and I just bought into the DVC last week on our cruise and we got the big box from fed ex yesterday, just wondering how complicated the process is over the phone and what to expect when I call? Thanks so much!

the phone call to quality assurance is to assist you. they help you go through the packet, make sure you have received everything, go over any questions. they may also review how to bank points, your UY. sometimes they have called us before we had a chance to call them and they are very patient and friendly, nothing to be worried about.

Hi everyone
My mom and I just bought into the DVC last week on our cruise and we got the big box from fed ex yesterday, just wondering how complicated the process is over the phone and what to expect when I call? Thanks so much!

We have purchased several contracts and have never called them, just followed the instructions and returned the documents.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter