New to Disney Cruise..will be leaving in Nov.

Morris*family

Earning My Ears
Hi, This will be me and my families very FIRST cruise with Disney. We are leaving on Nov. 8th 2008 on the Disney magic! I have been on several other cruises with other cruise lines, but this is my first disney cruise.

I have a few questions if anyone would please answer them for me.

1.) Is Nov. a crowded month on the ship?

2.) What are some things that I MUST do while I am on board?

If you can think of anymore advise, please post!

Thanks in advance!

:banana:

Hello Morris Family! Welcome a board. We are sailing on the same cruise. You should join our chat on the meet part of this board. This will be our third cruise in Nov. It is warm and just right for us. The shows are great and we really enjoy the food. Palo also is a must. We are cruising with our two DS's 13 & 16.

See you soon!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Jenn

Just wanted to say, that my mom are on the same cruise too! We can't wait!!!!! We booked this cruise way back in March 2007

This will be our 2nd DCL trip, our first one was back in Sept.2000 on Disney's Wonder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter