New to DISboards

Trippen

Earning My Ears
Wow great BB here. We live in Anaheim so are quite familier with Disney. In the summer we can view the fireworks from our front yard every night. Several family members even work at the park :flower: Looks like I have a lot of reading to do.

Welcome he he Also wow you live that close to DisneyLand that you can see the fireworks, that is so cool. I plan to go to DisneyLand for my 30th Birthday in 2007 and maybe also in June 2006 > I have been to DisneyWorld many many times but not DisneyLand. Anyways welcome to the boards :)

We are just over one mile away. I have been reading in the local papers than some of the houses that are real close are having problems with the smoke form the fireworks drifting over them every night and causing health problems. So we are close but not to close :)

WELCOME to the DIS Board - you will find it is lots of fun and you can find loads of information on anything

Oh you are lucky to be able to see the fireworks every night!

Can you hear them too? If you can I feel sorry for you when you are just trying to go to sleep! :rotfl2:

Welcome!

~iluvcountry~

welcome...(I bet you don't have a dog...I have one and we live close to a Golf COurse that puts FW out on the weekend...drives him nuts.) :dog2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter