• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New to DISboards but not to Disney!

FLchick415

DIS Veteran
Howdy y'all! Brand spankin' new to DISboards, but I am a LONG time Disney fan. I live in South Florida and have been going to the parks for as long as I can remember. In fact, I'm taking two trips within the next two months! I look forward to hopefully getting to know some of you! :cool1:

Hi, that's us too-- new to DISboards, but Florida resident Disney lovers.

We live on the Gulf, about an hour away. Usually we get annual passes and go once a week, or for a weekend hop or spend a few days camped out at Ft. Wilderness, but we've been carless. Haven't been there since our annual MNSSHP pilgrimage last fall, and will not be going back until Sept.

We're planning a "proper" vacation this September-- hotel room and all-- for the first time in years. Never realized how much more complex it is planning a full stay. The people on DISboards are awesome help.

HI :)
I am new too.... but not new to Disney. I used to live really, really close to there..... any free second I had I was in the parks. Now I just live trip to trip, hahahah. This board seems really cool :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter