New to disboards but not disney

nmtdisney

Earning My Ears
This is going to be my eighth time to disney but the first time where I get tot see the Christmas decorations!!! I'm really excited

You will love it. There is nothing like Disney Christmas decorations. Go to the Christmas party it is wonderful the parades the fireworks snow on main street. The castle is beautiful it is decorated to look like it is covered with ice. They have a special celebration to light up the castle every night. It is wonderful.

They have a special adds feature during illumination at Epcot. The Christmas decorations are wonderful. Hollywood studios has Osborne light over 8 million Christmas lights the lights dance to the music and snow flurries magical.

It is wonderful you will never forget it.

Welcome! My husband and I went this past December. It was amazing to see all the decorations and specials like the Osborne lights. If you have time, plan to visit some of the resorts to see their decorations too!

I am really excited!! I cannot wait!! All the pictures I have seen of disney at Christmas are amazing I can't wait to actually be there for it!! :)

Welcome to Disboards!
Yes, the christmas decorations are wonderful, and add even more magic. It's a great time to go.

Do NOT miss Osborne Lights!! It's amazing, truly one of a kind! We also like the tree in Wilderness Lodge lobby, Grand Floridian, and the gingerbread carousel at our "home" resort, Beach Club. Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter