New to Dis - Scrapbooking addict!

MinnieMe67

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to say hi to all! I have been lurking for awhile and have really enjoyed reading all of your great ideas and advice. I hope that I can add to the discussions, as I have been scrapping for about 3 years and love it!!! I am currently working on my family's first WDW trip album, we went in Dec. 2003, and I am almost done! Wish me luck!:p

Welcome aboard! Time to stop lurking and start sharing!! I'm always looking for new ideas for Disney pages!.................P

Welcome to the cooking & scrapbooking section of these boards! If you've been scrapping for three years, you must have some good ideas to share with us. Join in!

Welcome to scrapbooking boards. Looking forward to hearing all about your disney album.

Welcome to the boards!! Watch out - it's addictive!!:teeth:

I also went to WDW in December and am working on my album. I wont' tell you how many pages I've done (hint - not many)!!

So glad you are here!!!! We have been a little slow here. Not alot of chatter. But before holidays we are busy. You will see how things pick up. Hope You will be inspired . We love new people They always seem to come with new fresh ideas:wave: (no pressure)::yes:: :teeth:

I went to WDW in December also. I have finished my book(S)!! I have so many pages, 110, I have to divide them into two books. My DH is going to help me figure out how to get them on here for me to share with you all! I am now working on a book for each of my DD's (I have four)princess: . I got doubles of all my photos and divided them between the four of them. One is done (20 pages) the second is about 1/2 way done! You would think I would be bored scrapping the same photos, NOPE, they're Disney photos!!! :crazy:

Good luck getting yours done!!:wave2:

Welcome to the scrapbooking board.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Laura
A :crazy: scrapaholic

Welcome! I just finished my pages for the trip we took in Feb so I can understand your desire to get it knocked out. Can't wait to see your work!

Welcome! DH and I just finished our book from our Dec. 2002 WDW trip. We were so excited when that last page was complete.

Hi! Welcome to the boards! I just finished my Disney trip album about a month ago and now I just returned from Disney so I need to start all over again! :p I said before I left I was only going to make small album this time....Yeah right! I took almost 800 pictures! So I know what I will be working on!
Enjoy!

Welcome! I am pretty new myself, to this board anyway, and everyone is so friendly here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter