New to DIS & Leaving in 15 Days for WDW!

4Boys2Disney

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm Melissa. I lurked on here before our last trip which was in September 2009...stayed at Caribbean Beach Resort for a week. At that time, my husband and I had three boys - ages 4, 3, and 18 months. Needless to say, we were more doing crowd and nap control than enjoying Disney! :) Lots of good memories still though. :)

We now have FOUR boys - ages 7, 6, 4, and 2, but we actually decided to just take the older two on this trip. With four kids, they sometimes get lost in the shuffle, and we wanted to be able to build into them one-on-one without distractions. Plus, we've been through some whirlwind family events this year, and I think we need to work through that with the older ones that were aware of what happened.

Anyway, we are flying down on Saturday, November 10 and returning Saturday, November 17, staying at All-Star Movies. This is going to be such a great trip on so many levels. I've loved Disney since planning my first trip for my family in junior high! (I even used to make schedule books as a young girl and would pretend to take incoming calls of people booking trips!)

Thanks for letting me jump in for the fun!

P.S. The boys don't know they are going!! We are going to tell them somehow on the day of the trip! :)

We will be leaving on the 9th of November with our 3 boys and staying through the 18th. Hope you have a great trip. If you haven't got your tickets to the Christmas party, it is well worth the money. Great memories.

Safe travels.

:welcome:

hope you and your eldest boys have a wonderful time-they will be thrilled!

hope you all relax and switch off happily from the real world :yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter