New to DIS, but not to Disney!

kaler27

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I've been lurking here since just before my last WDW trip (got back just over a week ago), and everyone seems so nice I just had to join! I've been going to Disney World about every two or three years since I was 6, and at 20 I still find it exciting. Since my brother just started his second College Program internship down there I hope I'll be able to go more often. There's still a lot I haven't done!

I look forward to sharing Disney stories and getting to know you all! This board is certainly one of the friendliest I've ever seen. :wave:

Welcome to the DIS! :flower: How did your recent trip go?

Myst

Thanks for the welcome. Myst, my vacation went very well, thank you. It was a litttle hectic towards the end since so much time was spent getting my brother settled in his apartment. Luckily we won't have to be dealing with that much when we go over Christmas. More time to deal with insane crowds. :teeth:

I think the friendly factor is a direct result of all the KEWL smilies!
:Pinkbounc :rotfl: :cool1: :rotfl2: :banana: :cheer2: :love: :cloud9: :bounce: :rolleyes1 :wave2: :teeth:

Nah - there really are a lot of great people on this board! I guess you have to be an eternal optimist & disney-aholic to be here. So I think this board attracts eternal optimists..and generally happy friendly people.

Welcome!

kaler27 said:
Hi everyone! I've been lurking here since just before my last WDW trip (got back just over a week ago), and everyone seems so nice I just had to join! I've been going to Disney World about every two or three years since I was 6, and at 20 I still find it exciting. Since my brother just started his second College Program internship down there I hope I'll be able to go more often. There's still a lot I haven't done!

I look forward to sharing Disney stories and getting to know you all! This board is certainly one of the friendliest I've ever seen. :wave:

Hi all. I am a newbie to these message boards but have loved Disney for years. In just a mere 9 days I will finally get to go on my first WDW trip with the DBoyfriend. We get to be there for 8 days and we are staying at the Port Orleans Riverside. I am so excited I can barely work. Being from the West I have been to Disneyland many times but I hear there is nothing like WDW. I look foward to letting you all know just how the trip went. :cool1: :rotfl: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :love2:
Oh and by the way how many posts do you have to have before you can post a URL? I am bummed that I can't post one. :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter