New to Dis but not to Disney

TimandTanya

A Disney Family
A good friend told me about these boards, so here I am on my first night, and just wanted to say hello.

I have been to Disney World over 25 times, but most of them have been on the Night of Joys. (I was a youth minister for quite a few years)

It has been quite a few years since i've been back, but this time, I'm married, with a 3 year old, and this is our first BIG vacation as a family. We are going for the week of Thanksgiving, and having Turkey with Mickey on Thanksgiving Day. :earsboy:

I won't bore you with our whole life story, but I just wanted to say hello, and look forward to reading all the tips, secrets, and ideas that others have about Disney.

Tim, Tanya and Michael

30 Days, 8 Hours till we leave for our trip to Disney ::MickeyMo

Welcome to the DIS!! This place rocks for tips and advice on just about everything, not just Disney! Check out the community board it's great! Just becareful of the political posts, they can get kindov' heated!

also check out the resorts board for specific info on your hotel! there are some great threads over there!

I hope your stay with us here is a magical one! and if you need tech help, go to the tech support boards, they can help with anything!

WELCOME!!!!:wave:

Welcome to the DIS Tim, Tanya and Michael :wave:

Wow I am jealous - you have been to WDW over 25 times!!! I have only been 3 times:( I vow to catch you up ;)

Have fun here!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter