New to DDP

Eileen226

<font color=FF66FF>Knows she can't eat computer co
This will be my first trip using the DDP. I am curious about counter service breakfast. We are staying at POR and would us our last CS credit for breakfast on our last morning (we will be using our last TS credit for lunch at Chefs de France). Can someone give me an example of what we "can" order. As I see it, for breakfast anyway, you can order a platter, sandwich, or omelette with a beverage. What about the dessert? If anyone can help me with this I'd appreciate it.

No dessert with breakfast. You can get an orange juice, in addition to the beverage included with your meal, but that's it.

editorial comment: do people normally eat dessert with breakfast in real life?

Actually, depending on your "cashier", you could get a fruit cup with it as your "dessert". We had a lot of people not knowing what you could or couldn't get, let us have it and charged us for the counter service.

Yes, I occasionally eat pie for breakfast but this may not be "normal". I also like NY style cheesecake for breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter