New to cruising

Mickey Man2

Earning My Ears
DW and myself are planning on taking our first Disney Cruise. I was wondering what time of the year is the best for taking the eastern cruise? Any suggestions would be helpful in planning our trip :sunny:

Hi, and welcome. :wave:

My personal preference would be March thru June. I feel these are great times to cruise, and have great weather, before the HIGH hurrican season hits.

We do cruise hurricane season (can not beat the prices), and so far we have the flexibility to do so..

We come from the great white north, so escaping winter is great, but not if it is too cold to enjoy the ocean, as we have none..

So, those are my preferences.. :)

The above times are good, avoid if you can June to October re the possibility of hurricianes, late October I found good, for halloween on the ship, but any month from Late October to June is when the Casrribean is at its best, in my view.

PS I am going in August, but only due to school holidays

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter