New to ABD!

cegreenf

Mouseketeer
Hello, I just recently discovered ABD, and just looking at the trips makes me so excited!

I guess the 2012 schedule isn't out yet, but is there normally one or two dates for a specific adventure per year? Or does it go more regularly than that? I was very interested in the Grand Canyon or the Wyoming/Yellowstone ones, so if anyone has any advice at all about how to even try to plan for this, please let me know! Thank you!!

Carrie

Welcome, Carrie! There are usually several dates offered depending on the trip. In 2011 there were 12-14 dates offered for the two trips you are interested in. I went on the Grand Canyon trip a couple of weeks ago. It was fantastic!

Hi, Carrie! As Bobo912 has pointed out, there are usually several dates for each trip. The only reason you're seeing just a couple of dates on some of these trips is that ABD removes trips that are already past from the website (in a reasonably quick manner :) )

Some of the more popular trips, such as Viva Italia and Costa Rica, have way more (Viva Italia had over 40 departures listed in this year's brochure!)

The Grand Canyon trip was my first ABD, and I still think it's one of ABD's best itineraries. I can highly recommend it! Check out my Trip Report in my Signature. It has a lot of detail about the Southwest Splendors trip (and Alaska & the Med, too!)

My best suggestion is to call ABD. Their travel experts really know the itineraries, and will talk to you in depth about them, and answer any questions you have. I really love ABD's folks. And feel free to ask any & all questions here, too. We have lots of folks who have been on many of these trips, who would be glad to answer your questions for you.

Sayhello

Does anyone have an idea when the trips for 2012 will be released? We did the ABD add on for cruisin the Med it was unbelievable! Can't wait to see the new itineraries!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter