New tip (I think)

jjsmom

Mouseketeer
:cool1: LADIES!! If you are traveling with your extended family/group; or even mother and child. 1) polish or toenails a really bright, snazzy color that will stick out underneath the bathroom stalls. Your kids/group members can find you! 2) If you're wearing closed-toed shoes, exchange white/black laces for bright colors.

WDW bathrooms are typically large and crowded. Parents and children may get separated and the child may panic when he/she can't find mom, especially special needs children.

This was a thought that came to mind this week; I got a turquoise pedicure:).

:cool1: LADIES!! If you are traveling with your extended family/group; or even mother and child. 1) polish or toenails a really bright, snazzy color that will stick out underneath the bathroom stalls. Your kids/group members can find you! 2) If you're wearing closed-toed shoes, exchange white/black laces for bright colors.

WDW bathrooms are typically large and crowded. Parents and children may get separated and the child may panic when he/she can't find mom, especially special needs children.

This was a thought that came to mind this week; I got a turquoise pedicure:).

AWESOME idea!:thumbsup2

Now - not sure how to persuade the guys in the party to agree to this! I know it isn't necessarily as much of an issue for them but ......

That is a fantastic idea. :cheer2: Love it!

I just bought a pair of Sketchers Go Run (only because they were comfortable not because I run) and they had a white pair of laces and a neon pink pair also. Switch out it is! Also going to tell DD. She will use any excuse for a pedicure and would work great when she takes the little one to the bathroom!

I love this tip!! It's too cute! Great concept too, there are so many fun options and varieties that you can put on your feet to personalize them loll

:thumbsup2Great idea! We always memorize each other's footwear/colors for that reason, but we discovered it by happy accident.

DD had laughed at me going into our trip because of the neon orange stripe in the new walking shoes I had bought for the trip. At one of our bathroom breaks I had to wait a lot longer than her for a stall & thought she might worry a bit but she assured me that she saw my shoes & knew exactly where I was. :rotfl2:

Awesome idea!! I'm 19 but I still get a little freaked if I can't find my mommy!!! lol And perfect for little kiddos!! That way they can always be near a parent!!

:thumbsup2

:rotfl:This so reminded me of our first real week at WDW. :rotfl: At the time I only had 2 princesses and they had just turned 3 & 5. I would have them stand at my stall door and keep their toes where I could see them. If one took one step away I yell ". . .get your toes back under my door!" (They are turning 20 & 22 in the next few weeks!):sad:

Great idea! My daughter has a pair of multi-color neon shoe laces. I will make sure that are packed for the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter